Nov 7, 2018
2196 posts
1624 upvotes
I ordered this 4 months ago. I haven't received it yet
Apr 10, 2015
116 posts
142 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
If you showed this set to an actual mechanic they'd laugh at you.

But for the price I guess it's good for the hobbyist.
Jan 15, 2016
732 posts
746 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Mrrfdxyz wrote: I ordered this 4 months ago. I haven't received it yet
Chat with cs cancel and place an order for store pickup
Aug 1, 2016
106 posts
25 upvotes
No 10mm deep socket is the breaker point, going to return it
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2785 posts
1253 upvotes
QC, Canada
greeced wrote: If you showed this set to an actual mechanic they'd laugh at you.

But for the price I guess it's good for the hobbyist.
of course they will laugh. But this kit isn't for the mechanic. This kit is to keep in the back of the truck in case you have an emergency or small repair to do on the RV, the boat or around the cottage. Or a first kit for anyone who want to learn how to do basic stuff on his car ;)
You pay for a portable small kit to carry around if you need to and don't really care if it got stolen, lost or start to rush
Apr 10, 2015
116 posts
142 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
koontzy wrote: of course they will laugh. But this kit isn't for the mechanic. This kit is to keep in the back of the truck in case you have an emergency or small repair to do on the RV, the boat or around the cottage. Or a first kit for anyone who want to learn how to do basic stuff on his car ;)
You pay for a portable small kit to carry around if you need to and don't really care if it got stolen, lost or start to rush
Yeah I know. But it's common practice to say 1 million pieces and make the majority screw driver bits. Lol.

Gone are the days of those Craftsman sets of 25 years ago that included over 400 pieces and not one was a screw driver bit.

Those were true mechanic sets. And did not disappoint.

But anyway. You're right. These sets are good to keep if you don't care about losing them, but they can also be frustrating when it's missing the size you need in a pinch. Lol
Nov 9, 2010
242 posts
164 upvotes
Montreal
$118 in Montreal stores...
Too bad. Let's wait till it drops to ~$50. ;o)