[Home Depot] Husky 3 piece tool bag combo - 29.98

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 28th, 2019 10:20 am
Dec 22, 2017
52 posts
33 upvotes
gucio321 wrote:
Jul 26th, 2019 4:55 am
If a company sets something at the right price and it sells because people consider it a good value then it is good value. Things are worth what people are willing to pay for them. Would you feel better if they made the regular price $100 and the sale price 29.99 would it make it a better deal then?
If you do not consider it a deal do not buy it.
Fair enough ....why this bag good value @ regular price compared to what? Just need a good reason to buy it today vs...tomorrow vs. a better model coming out next year.
Oct 23, 2011
199 posts
184 upvotes
So you guys aren’t saying if it is regular price but good quality I should post here ? Then what’s the purpose of this forum? I’m confused.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2077 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto
hitonono wrote:
Jul 26th, 2019 7:57 am
So you guys aren’t saying if it is regular price but good quality I should post here ? Then what’s the purpose of this forum? I’m confused.
I just don’t get it. If you like the deal/regular price item then get it. If not, keep it moving don’t post.

Will pick it up locally from Milton. There are about 14 units left. If the price drops in a couple of weeks get price adjustment.
Sep 8, 2008
84 posts
6 upvotes
Montreal
I bought this same set on sale for $20+tx at Home Depot (Greenfield Park) a few weeks ago.
They do come on sale for those who want to wait.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1147 posts
747 upvotes
I know I bought the soft tote alone on sale for 24$ and it is totally worth it. For 5 more the two bonus bags.

Thanks op.
Mar 21, 2019
746 posts
706 upvotes
User511552 wrote:
Jul 26th, 2019 7:57 am
Fair enough ....why this bag good value @ regular price compared to what? Just need a good reason to buy it today vs...tomorrow vs. a better model coming out next year.
You’re going off one person that “claims” a HD employee told him this is the regular price.
You don’t know that for sure, neither does anyone else.
I personally have frequently been to HD since December as I’m doing renovations on my home, and I can tell you, I seen this very set at HD before, and it was more than $30.
I can’t recall the exact price, but I want to say it was close to $50.
Now you don’t need to believe me, anymore than I don’t believe the person that reported the regular price is $30, but clearly you aren’t here to appreciate the posted deal, but rather crap all over the thread telling people they’re paying too much.
So please just move along.
Jul 22, 2019
225 posts
182 upvotes
hitonono wrote: So you guys aren’t saying if it is regular price but good quality I should post here ? Then what’s the purpose of this forum? I’m confused.
Why do people post dollarama goods? It’s just $4. There’s no sale at dollarama. But people buy the item because they see value in it and think it’s a fair price.

I’m guessing you like to browse Canadian tire flyers looking for “deals” lol
Dec 22, 2017
52 posts
33 upvotes
masterman wrote:
Jul 26th, 2019 9:03 am
You’re going off one person that “claims” a HD employee told him this is the regular price.
You don’t know that for sure, neither does anyone else.
I personally have frequently been to HD since December as I’m doing renovations on my home, and I can tell you, I seen this very set at HD before, and it was more than $30.
I can’t recall the exact price, but I want to say it was close to $50.
Now you don’t need to believe me, anymore than I don’t believe the person that reported the regular price is $30, but clearly you aren’t here to appreciate the posted deal, but rather crap all over the thread telling people they’re paying too much.
So please just move along.
Lol

I have no beef with the OP or anyone else for posting this ...I was considering checking it out myself.... I was only responding to the notion that if it is a good deal “in your own mind” ...which from my POV requires a helmet.

hey... all the best with your reno’s masterman and if you happened to have purchased one of these tool bags at regular price, I still think your the master of your own domain if that makes you feel better.
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2003
3233 posts
55 upvotes
Mississauga
Picked up the last one at Mississauga Heatland. Online it said there were four when I saw this thread this morning, it was down to two by the time I got there. Now shows one, but unless it's hidden somewhere else, it's phantom stock, asI took the last one from the display. (Near the checkout lanes, NOT with the other toolbags/boxes.)
Dec 22, 2017
52 posts
33 upvotes
Newmarket Home Depot has about a dozen .....checked it out and really nothing special...looks like a canvas bathroom cleaner bag....and for regular price...Pass

Wouldn’t pay more than $10 bucks really.
Mar 27, 2012
43 posts
19 upvotes
Niagara
Thanks Op! Not sure why but they didn't charge for delivery to Ontario.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
42407 posts
3089 upvotes
Richmond Hill
User511552 wrote:
Jul 26th, 2019 8:08 pm
Newmarket Home Depot has about a dozen .....checked it out and really nothing special...looks like a canvas bathroom cleaner bag....and for regular price...Pass

Wouldn’t pay more than $10 bucks really.
$10 for 3? That would be a steal.
***Bosch GLL1P Bright Single Line and Point Combination Laser $25***
Silver Coins | Bosch Combination Laser | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Nov 11, 2006
26 posts
33 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP. Bought one with free shipping
Jun 25, 2006
213 posts
58 upvotes
I have this set and bought mine at $24.99 last year in November 2018. The quality and price is very good.