Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Husky 3 TON Jack With Stands Creeper

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 15th, 2021 12:19 pm
Nov 5, 2018
569 posts
611 upvotes
jradmcfast wrote: Lots of negative reviews for Jack kits that aren't this one.

I have this EXACT kit. I needed a 3-ton jack for some of the equipment around my farm. It's heavy - but has been flawless. It doesn't lose pressure. If you have that problem take it back. I've abused mine pretty hard.

The jack stands are Jack stands. They all pretty much work the same. I will point out the locking lever is one piece on these. Some of the cheap ones have roll pins or pressed pieces - I've had those break.

The creeper is ok. It doesn't sag and scratch my garage floor, but the folding design is weaker in the middle. I've broken the strap part of the yellow bits that lock in the pins. I don't fold mine anymore. I also had one piece of back support separate from the metal frame. I think the screws worked themselves loose and then pulled out - might not have happened if they were kept snug. I just put slightly bigger ones in.
Ayo... I've had this kit for 6 years and it's been great.

The jack started to lose pressure so I bought some jack fluid and topped it off and it was working fine... But not sure if it's young to happen again. Did you have that problem?
Oct 26, 2017
166 posts
282 upvotes
No I haven't had any leakage. I'd first suspect that some dust got under the oil seals and caused a leak. It can probably be cleaned out with a business card or a piece of thin rigid plastic. If not, it might continue leaking.

That can happen of something spilled on the rod, attracted some dust and then dried. Then when it retracts the dust works its way under the seal. Pretty unlikely the seals wore out unless you use this daily.

With this jack the point is primarily that it's a good 3-ton. Complaining it's more expensive than a 2 or 2.5 seems silly. Buy those if you don't need the extra capacity. It's like looking at a truck and complaining it costs more than a civic.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)