Home Depot

Husky 46 inch 9 drawer mobile workbench $298 ALL COLOURS NOW

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2021 3:52 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2002
1451 posts
197 upvotes
What’s the interior width of the drawers? I can’t seem to find the info anywhere.

Thinking about putting two 46” side by side. I was hoping for a clearance on the Milwaukee toolboxes, but that seems unlikely.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2007
1466 posts
940 upvotes
Kenneth wrote: What’s the interior width of the drawers? I can’t seem to find the info anywhere.

Thinking about putting two 46” side by side. I was hoping for a clearance on the Milwaukee toolboxes, but that seems unlikely.
Top long drawer: 15.25” x 41.25”
The rest: 15.25” x 19.25”
May 27, 2007
15875 posts
3730 upvotes
Toronto
How often do these usually go on sale? Dont need it now but looking to get one in a few months...
RedFlagDeals.com
See an inappropriate post? Use the "Report Post" function to alert Moderators!
Sep 20, 2010
279 posts
302 upvotes
Hamilton
AcidBomber wrote: How often do these usually go on sale? Dont need it now but looking to get one in a few months...
If you know you're going to get it in a few months then might as well just get it now. It's a good price. Not sure if it will be even lower in a few months.
Jun 12, 2018
363 posts
297 upvotes
Ontario
These tool box deals are always so tempting. 2 x 46" is the way to go if you have space
Aug 23, 2016
114 posts
129 upvotes
Got the last one in store at North Richmond Hill, the stock info online is inaccurate, you need to be in the store to check yourself
Feb 4, 2016
85 posts
155 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I was looking at the workbench at Costco for around $250. Glad I came across this post. This one is much better. In for 1! Thx OP!
Apr 8, 2020
5 posts
19 upvotes
No issues fitting in my Honda Fit. Thanks OP!
Images
  • CBF9148D-DAA6-4333-A909-BA057C046195.jpeg
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2004
29924 posts
10643 upvotes
tim-x wrote: I'd say it's unlikely to fit in a car. It probably won't fit through the mouth of a trunk, and it would be very heavy to do so as well.

I think it would fit in any regular suv lkke a rav 4 but it will have to be on its side.
Well I don't mean a car per se, just using the term "car" for vehicle lol. I was thinking more about borrowing my sister's Q5, heh.

Also they sell steel pegboards for these as add-ons but apparently only in the US??? Has anyone seen these in HDs in Canada? Here's the 46" one on the US site:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-46-in ... /205566602
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2767 posts
1809 upvotes
ES_Revenge wrote: Well I don't mean a car per se, just using the term "car" for vehicle lol. I was thinking more about borrowing my sister's Q5, heh.

Also they sell steel pegboards for these as add-ons but apparently only in the US??? Has anyone seen these in HDs in Canada? Here's the 46" one on the US site:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-46-in ... /205566602
Wow that's an awesome add on. I'd get that in a heartbeat if available here.
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2004
29924 posts
10643 upvotes
tim-x wrote: Wow that's an awesome add on. I'd get that in a heartbeat if available here.
Yeah the funny thing is I was googling to see if anyone did like DIY pegboards on them and then found there actually are "official" pegboards, just not on the .ca site!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 26, 2007
5814 posts
3336 upvotes
Toronto
Bought this few years back along with workbench with peg board. This one is alot smaller then the workbench with board like one at Costco, but black colour scheme matches I suppose. Fitted all in corolla hatch with half of it sticking out. Think someone called it dimsum cart.
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2004
29924 posts
10643 upvotes
peteryorkuca wrote: Bought this few years back along with workbench with peg board. This one is alot smaller then the workbench with board like one at Costco, but black colour scheme matches I suppose. Fitted all in corolla hatch with half of it sticking out. Think someone called it dimsum cart.
This is way higher quality than the Costco one though, if you're talking about the one Costco is currently selling anyway.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1795 posts
735 upvotes
Calgary
tim-x wrote: Wow that's an awesome add on. I'd get that in a heartbeat if available here.
Looks like they’re about $100 shipped on EBay if you can’t wait until the border is open again.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2767 posts
1809 upvotes
blind56 wrote: Looks like they’re about $100 shipped on EBay if you can’t wait until the border is open again.
Seems expensive for a back board.
Apr 7, 2019
259 posts
205 upvotes
What do you need to move it around for? I’m a noob. What’s a use case for this?
Penalty Box
Mar 23, 2004
29924 posts
10643 upvotes
Groovycake wrote: What do you need to move it around for? I’m a noob. What’s a use case for this?
You don't have to move it if you don't want/need to :P Just gives those that would, the option.

Interestingly the similar models in the US are much more expensive (like more money and USD on top of that)--the 52" husky is over $600 USD. It's also different in that the drawers are asymmetrical whereas the Canadian ones are equal-width. It also features a power bar but c'mon that's not worth hundreds more.

Anyway I picked up the 52" one today. I'm not sure if being 6" wider is worth paying $100 for but since I can fit that width I figured might as well get the bigger one right?

I did spend nearly two hours at HD, both finding the thing to begin with (was up on the top rafter all the way at the back of the store) and then finding someone to ask (we asked like 3 ppl before actually getting any real help), then waiting for the forklift thing to both service other customers that wanted different things in the store and then to get to us. Ugh anyway got it home in a friend's Dodge Journey, fit easily in there. Have to now clean up my garage a bit to actually unpack/use it though. That'll be a project for next weekend I guess.