Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Husky 46 inch 9 drawer mobile workbench $298 ALL COLOURS NOW

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 17th, 2021 3:52 pm
Member
Apr 9, 2015
217 posts
113 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Any way to replace the slides? Hate the "latching" mechanism. annoying to open and close
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 4, 2007
1526 posts
1191 upvotes
slifer wrote: Any way to replace the slides? Hate the "latching" mechanism. annoying to open and close
If you don’t like the latch, just pull the drawers out and reach in and remove the detents. There’s on on each back side of the slide rails, mine were white.
Member
Apr 9, 2015
217 posts
113 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Mmagic888 wrote: If you don’t like the latch, just pull the drawers out and reach in and remove the detents. There’s on on each back side of the slide rails, mine were white.
Need to remove the drawers completely off the slides? how is that done? or just pull them out?

Edit: Thanks got it out. the top drawer feels good with the two side ones removed but the center one still in. Wish we could have a very slight resistance like that one. But happy that its not hard to pull out now
Member
Jan 1, 2007
319 posts
133 upvotes
Picked up mine today and happy to say that it fit my A7 lol. Also found the Rigid impact gun/drill deal!

Only regret is not getting the 52”
Images
  • 2FF88456-D57B-49E0-A971-C0E4C5936C26.jpeg
  • CDE604B9-5368-4CF6-921F-E4854BDAA300.jpeg
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2014
3743 posts
7458 upvotes
Laval
according to stocktracker all of Montreal , Laval, South /North shore and area stores are sold out in all colors
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 1, 2003
21104 posts
4018 upvotes
YUL
2Riskit wrote: according to stocktracker all of Montreal , Laval, South /North shore and area stores are sold out in all colors
Yeah, I had to order ship to store, which should arrive by end of this week
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 1, 2003
21104 posts
4018 upvotes
YUL
leungsta wrote: Picked up mine today and happy to say that it fit my A7 lol. Also found the Rigid impact gun/drill deal!

Only regret is not getting the 52”
Looks very nice! I was debating between the blue or grey. I opted for the grey, but after seeing your photo, I'm not sure sure now lol. I should be getting my grey one delivered to the store later this week.
Member
Jan 1, 2007
319 posts
133 upvotes
najibs wrote: Looks very nice! I was debating between the blue or grey. I opted for the grey, but after seeing your photo, I'm not sure sure now lol. I should be getting my grey one delivered to the store later this week.
I was originally opting for black since they had stock at the St Bruno location, went to check but didn’t find any. They did have the 52” in blue that I liked so much that I ended up shipping to store the same one but in 46” lol
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 1, 2003
21104 posts
4018 upvotes
YUL
leungsta wrote: I was originally opting for black since they had stock at the St Bruno location, went to check but didn’t find any. They did have the 52” in blue that I liked so much that I ended up shipping to store the same one but in 46” lol
Yeah, I looked online and the whole south shore was sold out, so mine is getting delivered to St. Constant. But yeah, now I'm kinda wishing I'd gotten blue after seeing your pic. Then again, I've yet to see they grey one in person. I'll find out once I pick mine up later this week.
Member
Oct 18, 2017
398 posts
811 upvotes
New Brunswick
grisensko wrote: 46 inch is with or without handle?
First sentence of the product description :)

The Husky 46-inch (50-inch W with push handle)
Newbie
Jan 1, 2019
78 posts
38 upvotes
Thanks OP, got the 52. Ordered something other things on top and spent the $70 for same day delivery.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 26, 2007
6004 posts
3481 upvotes
Toronto
Tried to hide the recent posts about white workbench from the wife but ended up ordering white 52" for her studio.
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
10857 posts
6120 upvotes
Paris
Has anyone bought 2 and stacked them? Is it too high?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 4, 2007
1526 posts
1191 upvotes
Jerico wrote: Has anyone bought 2 and stacked them? Is it too high?
1 tool workbench is ~37” high with casters, ~31” without

If you stack 2, it will be either 68” (with lower casters) or 62” (without casters). Also I’m unsure if the upper tool bench will sit flush against the wooden board of the lower workbench.
Member
Jan 20, 2007
347 posts
99 upvotes
Montreal
Jerico wrote: Has anyone bought 2 and stacked them? Is it too high?
Keep in mind weight limits.
I believe castors are rated for 1200lbs and the box itself is 200lbs, not sure if that is included in the castor limit...
If it is you'd have room for 1,000 lbs of tools, otherwise only 800lbs of tools, which over a double stacked box you might reach quickly.
You might be able to get away with more without using castors.

That said, also keep in mind that only the rear of the box has full support from the castors to the top, the front is cut short on the top and bottom for some reason so all the weight is held by the sheet metal in the corners...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 24, 2006
1239 posts
779 upvotes
GTA
ES_Revenge wrote: This is way higher quality than the Costco one though, if you're talking about the one Costco is currently selling anyway.
What type does Costco sell? Is it the Torin version?
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2008
1534 posts
1465 upvotes
Ontario
Can someone measure the distance from the floor with the casters installed to the top of the handle? Looking to see if this will slide nicely under a stair case.

Thanks

Top