Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

HUSKY 52" TOOL BOX/PORTABLE WORK BENCH.......270...YYMV.

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2018 11:58 am
[OP]
Member
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] HUSKY 52" TOOL BOX/PORTABLE WORK BENCH.......270...YYMV.

Hey was at HOME depot ....


HUSKY 10 drawer 52" workbench for 270 plus tax .
Very heavy so if u are by yourself good luck ...will fit the back of a suv with seats down
Images
  • Screenshot_20180216-102542.png
Last edited by SumeetJ918740 on Feb 3rd, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
54 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7768 posts
5827 upvotes
Can you elaborate on how the saw ended up at $206? Should be like $233 if done properly. Did they match Lowe's no tax event even though they shouldn't?
[OP]
Member
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
tietherope wrote: Can you elaborate on how the saw ended up at $206? Should be like $233 if done properly. Did they match Lowe's no tax event even though they shouldn't?
So I went to lowes online site did the whole thing .....got 29$ off tax adjusted online to give us tax off as they (lowes)still have to charge taxes .so they discounted the taxes from the saw price .....got it down to 229 as u said than HD price beat by 10% ...came upto 206
Images
  • Screenshot_20180203-192133.png
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7768 posts
5827 upvotes
SumeetJ918740 wrote: So I went to lowes online site did the whole thing .....got 29$ off tax adjusted online to give us tax off as they (lowes)still have to charge taxes .so they discounted the taxes from the saw price .....got it down to 229 as u said than HD price beat by 10% ...came upto 206
Thanks and well done. I need a saw in the next few weeks and have been looking at that one. I'd probably get denied on this though.
[OP]
Member
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
tietherope wrote: Thanks and well done. I need a saw in the next few weeks and have been looking at that one. I'd probably get denied on this though.
The no tax is only till 4th Feb so try tomorrow ...try different HD
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5010 posts
4656 upvotes
GTA
Some stores have the workbench on clerance @ $270. There were 3 left on the floor at Heartland HD by the lumber door. Not sure if they have more in the back or not. Dundas and Mavis is still at $360. Just the side note: the box it’s extremely heavy. You will need 3 people to load it. You can check US home Depot website for detailed reviews with pictures.
Images
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
Jr. Member
User avatar
Mar 28, 2011
196 posts
155 upvotes
Local Scotland
Bench is nice. Where did you find it?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5010 posts
4656 upvotes
GTA
The pictures are from Mississauga Heartland store (Mavis and Britannia).
Images
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
[OP]
Member
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
Tommy74 wrote: The pictures are from Mississauga Heartland store (Mavis and Britannia).
How good are the chances of price adjusting on this ...I bought one 2 weeks ago for 340 at bolton
Should I tell them will return it and buy at that particular store who have it for 270
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 21, 2006
1426 posts
444 upvotes
I picked one up from the Heartland store that thing is heavy.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5010 posts
4656 upvotes
GTA
SumeetJ918740 wrote: How good are the chances of price adjusting on this ...I bought one 2 weeks ago for 340 at bolton
Should I tell them will return it and buy at that particular store who have it for 270
That would be your best bet. Find the store with clearance price and toolbox in stock. If they don’t adjust your price, you can buy it again ( put the box on the dolly, exit the store and come back from the other side with older receipt. But usually HD is pretty good with price matching.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5010 posts
4656 upvotes
GTA
KAPABLE-K wrote: I picked one up from the Heartland store that thing is heavy.
It’s a back killer. I had to unload this giant box alone. My arms are still sore.
[OP]
Member
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
Tommy74 wrote: That would be your best bet. Find the store with clearance price and toolbox in stock. If they don’t adjust your price, you can buy it again ( put the box on the dolly, exit the store and come back from the other side with older receipt. But usually HD is pretty good with price matching.
Went to same HD as I bought it from.....talked directly to manager and she did it ...80 $ back as I got it for 340 ...that makes this deal super good for a quality tool box/ workstation like this
[OP]
Member
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like HD have lots of husky tool boxes and tools on clearence. Was just there and saw a bunch of pliers and screwdrivers etc on clearence ....
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 18, 2005
1303 posts
229 upvotes
Vancouver
damn not on sale in BC
Graphic Designer
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1448 posts
1486 upvotes
Airdrie
I will check this out. Although I'm not sure if it will fit in any of my cars.

It comes totally assembled I'm guessing? last time I bought a tool chest I managed to fit it in after taking it out of the box in the parking lot.
[OP]
Member
Nov 12, 2016
420 posts
246 upvotes
Toronto
mcwilly wrote: I will check this out. Although I'm not sure if it will fit in any of my cars.

It comes totally assembled I'm guessing? last time I bought a tool chest I managed to fit it in after taking it out of the box in the parking lot.
It's comes assembled only thing u have to do Is attach the wheels
....it's super heavy....and don't think taking the drawers out will make it smaller....will take away the weight though
Newbie
Aug 20, 2014
54 posts
24 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Had my eye on one of these for a while. Snagged one at this price and just assembled it. At this price it is a very solid buy, I'm very happy. Only one left in a box in Edmonton and it's at sky view if you're interested.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2003
2996 posts
172 upvotes
picked one up at Calgary NE... system said they had a couple left, must be a on a shelf somewhere. Sucker was heavy!
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1448 posts
1486 upvotes
Airdrie
fl4wless wrote: picked one up at Calgary NE... system said they had a couple left, must be a on a shelf somewhere. Sucker was heavy!
Was that at Marlborough?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)