Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] HUSKY 52" TOOL BOX/PORTABLE WORK BENCH.......270...YYMV.

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 16th, 2018 11:58 am
Member
Aug 22, 2016
219 posts
131 upvotes
swt_shelly wrote: Were there any left?
There was 1 left but not sure if thats still the case.

May want to double check/call in if youre still looking for one.

220$ must be around their cost on it.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
1410 posts
369 upvotes
Just a heads up, the price is down to $110.
Got mine adjusted today.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1017 posts
736 upvotes
Airdrie
KAPABLE-K wrote: Just a heads up, the price is down to $110.
Got mine adjusted today.
Where did you find this in stock? I searched clear across the country using the find it in store option with no luck.

Did you go in store to adjust? Do you have receipt?
Member
Aug 22, 2016
219 posts
131 upvotes
KAPABLE-K wrote: Just a heads up, the price is down to $110.
Got mine adjusted today.
Could you kindly let us know where you got yours adjusted?
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
1410 posts
369 upvotes
zx6rj2 wrote: Could you kindly let us know where you got yours adjusted?
I did the adjustment at Brampton North.
Newbie
Jul 21, 2013
92 posts
67 upvotes
Charlottetown
KAPABLE-K wrote: I did the adjustment at Brampton North.
Damn,that's flaming Hot!!! How many left there?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1017 posts
736 upvotes
Airdrie
StephenH862 wrote: Damn,that's flaming Hot!!! How many left there?
Zero according to homedepot.ca

Maybe a floor model not in the system.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3647 posts
2477 upvotes
GTA
You can try price adjustment if you are within 30 days. If they say no, or you are past 30 days, tell them that you still have time to return it (90 days) and repurchase it right away. You can say that it's still in the box etc. Because of the size and weight, they might cave in and do it without actually seeing the bench. I know it's a huge YMMV, but it doesn't hurt to try. Btw, $110 is a crazy price for this bench - the top alone would cost that much ;-) I regret not buying 4 in Feb.
Member
Aug 22, 2016
219 posts
131 upvotes
KAPABLE-K wrote: I did the adjustment at Brampton North.
Thanks a bunch...bought 2 @ 220. Going to get it adjusted...it'll be like buy 1 get 1 free Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Member
User avatar
Sep 6, 2006
239 posts
126 upvotes
KAPABLE-K wrote:
I did the adjustment at Brampton North.
StephenH862 wrote:
Damn,that's flaming Hot!!! How many left there?
zx6rj2 wrote:
Thanks a bunch...bought 2 @ 220. Going to get it adjusted...it'll be like buy 1 get 1 free Smiling Face With Sunglasses
None left at north Brampton so they wouldn’t do a price adjustment or return/repurchase.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
1410 posts
369 upvotes
Brampton North is the worst location in Brampton, they make up all sorts of BS excuses.
Sometimes they say price adjustment is only for two weeks or you have to bring the item back so they can see it, you just have to stand your ground with them.

I personally avoid that store as much as I can.
Newbie
User avatar
Sep 5, 2007
70 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto
KAPABLE-K wrote: Brampton North is the worst location in Brampton, they make up all sorts of BS excuses.
Sometimes they say price adjustment is only for two weeks or you have to bring the item back so they can see it, you just have to stand your ground with them.

I personally avoid that store as much as I can.
Agree 100% on this. Happened more than once to me. I only go there if I have no other options.
Disclaimer - I am only responsible for what I write, not for what you read.
Member
Aug 22, 2016
219 posts
131 upvotes
swt_shelly wrote: None left at north Brampton so they wouldn’t do a price adjustment or return/repurchase.
Just got mine price adjusted...2 benches for 220! Flaming hot deal Face Screaming In Fear

Thanks all

Top