Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Husky 60 Gallon Belt Drive Oil Lube Air Compressor $480 reg.$798 ymmv in store only

[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1621 upvotes
Canada

[Home Depot] Husky 60 Gallon Belt Drive Oil Lube Air Compressor $480 reg.$798 ymmv in store only

I have no clue about compressors so this may not be a deal at all. Husky 60 Gallon Belt Drive Oil Lube Air Compressor on clearance at some stores (instore only) for $480 regular $798. For example the eglington east store #7107 is showing $480 and they have 3 of them instore. I never bought one though

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.husk ... 93964.html
Last edited by J.C on Sep 9th, 2016 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
56 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1621 upvotes
Canada
nomdesplumes wrote: showing 798
Yes. Some stores are showing $798 and some are showing $480. If you change "my pickup store" option to another store..price may change to $480 for pickup at that store only. Looks like some stores are clearing them out. Maybe all stores will eventually.
Last edited by J.C on Aug 8th, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 9, 2003
18309 posts
2744 upvotes
Langley
Great... I've been looking for something like this for my dad's shop. And it's his birthday in 3 days. A compressor like this is 220 volt and you need to provide the wiring for it, but it will run any tool. The mastercraft 20 gallon is on sale at CT if you want a 120v compressor.
Sr. Member
Jun 5, 2008
643 posts
380 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Holy 11.5 cfm at 90 psi...? What is this built of?

Id be interested to see how this is powered as it says 230v motor
Sr. Member
Sep 4, 2006
618 posts
224 upvotes
Ottawa
I have the old version of this. It's a beast. A serious compressor for those that do serious home automotive work. You don't need this if you don't do a lot of work on cars with air tools. If you do, you will love it. It's loud, and you need a proper 220 outlet for it.

Image
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 9, 2003
18309 posts
2744 upvotes
Langley
Looks like all the ones in BC are still $800. I'm at Langley and they show one in stock but I can't find it. I guess they don't PM themselves if I show them the Ontario price.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2005
11529 posts
10506 upvotes
i6s1 wrote: Looks like all the ones in BC are still $800. I'm at Langley and they show one in stock but I can't find it. I guess they don't PM themselves if I show them the Ontario price.
The stores with limited stock show $480. The stores with stock counts show $798. PM using the nearby HD in the same city.

I had a 20 gal Campbell Hausfeld compressor and FATMAX air tool kit on CT clearance a few years ago. It served me well. Without the air impact wrench/air hammer, I cannot replace ball joint and muffler. There is not much room under the car to use a 24" breaker bar when the car is on jack stand. I put some penetrating oil at the muffler rusty bolts and let it set overnight. The bolts came off like butter with my air impact wrench.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $36 5GB, $12 250MB, 2x $7 50min/50text, Fido $5 4GB data only plan with a free tablet,
Zoomer $36 loyalty 4GB plan, $0 FPL home phone. Have a better and better day!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
2887 posts
2506 upvotes
Oakville
Will this fill the tire on my unicycle?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 9, 2003
18309 posts
2744 upvotes
Langley
embguy wrote:
i6s1 wrote: Looks like all the ones in BC are still $800. I'm at Langley and they show one in stock but I can't find it. I guess they don't PM themselves if I show them the Ontario price.
The stores with limited stock show $480. The stores with stock counts show $798. PM using the nearby HD in the same city.

I had a 20 gal Campbell Hausfeld compressor and FATMAX air tool kit on CT clearance a few years ago. It served me well. Without the air impact wrench/air hammer, I cannot replace ball joint and muffler. There is not much room under the car to use a 24" breaker bar when the car is on jack stand. I put some penetrating oil at the muffler rusty bolts and let it set overnight. The bolts came off like butter with my air impact wrench.
Thx. I called south surrey and they have 4... buying one now.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 9, 2003
18309 posts
2744 upvotes
Langley
It's a pretty big compressor and the tag says it's 247lbs. They loaded it on my truck with a forklift. It doesn't have great attachment points but I didn't have to go too far. It might have been better to unbolt it from the skid that it's on and put it in horizontally. Bring some friends and a socket set if you plan on doing that.

Image

Image

Thanks OP.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2006
1514 posts
1621 upvotes
Canada
i6s1 wrote: It's a pretty big compressor and the tag says it's 247lbs. They loaded it on my truck with a forklift. It doesn't have great attachment points but I didn't have to go too far. It might have been better to unbolt it from the skid that it's on and put it in horizontally. Bring some friends and a socket set if you plan on doing that.

Image

Image

Thanks OP.
That's good. Glad I can help out someone to save a few bucks

Top