Husky Digital Tire Pressure Gauge $6.88

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 1st, 2022 7:54 pm
56 replies
May 22, 2007
471 posts
502 upvotes
Thanks, OP!

To the downvoters who selected "Bad Product/Service", can you please share your experiences? If it's not a good digital gauge then I'm sure people here would like to know.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
7411 posts
4006 upvotes
West GTEH!
Good clearance price.
Bought a couple at 9.88.
It works well. Does accurate reading comparing to other Gauges I have.
And uses AA or AAA batteries, instead of Button Cell batteries.
😎
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2009
1469 posts
486 upvotes
Brampton
I am using this gauge for a long time and works really well.
May 22, 2020
38 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Can this be used on car tires directly or do we need a connector/adapter? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1845 posts
1396 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks! My analog dial gauges are all over the place. I should just buy a nicer one, but maybe if I buy enough of these cheap gauges I'll find out which ones are most likely correct lol
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2005
2100 posts
160 upvotes
Was about to pick up in store but saw free shipping. Save my gas thanks!
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2009
1469 posts
486 upvotes
Brampton
tokarthi wrote: Can this be used on car tires directly or do we need a connector/adapter? Thanks.
No adapter needed for car tire.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2577 posts
1957 upvotes
GTA
akt921 wrote: Was about to pick up in store but saw free shipping. Save my gas thanks!
Which store is that? I am seeing "Standard Shipping" for my selected location.
¸

- - - - -
;)
Apr 26, 2006
201 posts
144 upvotes
Oakville
I had bought a few when it was $1.97 clearance, the problem is, after 1 winter I left them in car, the screen became unreadable.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
1808 posts
1661 upvotes
DragOnT wrote: Which store is that? I am seeing "Standard Shipping" for my selected location.
My order showed free shipping. There were 0 in stock in Collingwood according the HD site even though StockTrack showed they have some
Nov 25, 2019
160 posts
223 upvotes
IFU wrote: I had bought a few when it was $1.97 clearance, the problem is, after 1 winter I left them in car, the screen became unreadable.
Good to know. I was gunna buy 2 and leave 1 in the car. Nott!
Aug 28, 2007
492 posts
160 upvotes
Have one of these! About 2 years old and works well! $6.88 is a steal!
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
3477 posts
3604 upvotes
Montreal, QC
IFU wrote: I had bought a few when it was $1.97 clearance, the problem is, after 1 winter I left them in car, the screen became unreadable.
Ya, pretty much most cheap LCD screens tend to fade to nothing after being exposed to extreme temps.

Was really tempted to order one considering it shows as FREE standard shipping for me (L'Acadie store), But alas, I have way too many (analog stick type, analog gauges, and even digital). Even have a gauge on my tire inflator.

Good price if you need one.

HD tire guage.jpg
Last edited by Emporium on Jul 4th, 2022 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
1933 posts
1212 upvotes
I bought one of these last year and had a very poor experience with it. It broke after 3 uses. And by "broke" I mean that it no longer read the pressure properly anymore. Everything I plugged it in, it would jump to the maximum value. Tried this on several tires (cars and bikes) and same result. Tried to get it exchanged at HD and was told I had to call the Husky warranty number even though their warranty says "If your Husky product ever fails, bring it back and we will replace it free."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)