Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Husky LED Flashlights 75% OFF (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2019 8:29 am
Dec 22, 2017
54 posts
34 upvotes

[Home Depot] Husky LED Flashlights 75% OFF (YMMV)

Went to Newmarket Home Depot this morning in search of the LED flood light which was nowhere to be found when I stumbled upon Husky LED Flashlights for 75% off.

Price was $6.24 compared to about $27 if I remember the retail tag correctly.

These have a really nice feel and come packaged with batteries included and carry the Husky Lifetime Warranty as other Husky products. I also like the fact that they take smaller less expensive AA and AAA batteries.

Bright as anything. Picked up 6 packs I total and
left about 6 of the smaller 3 packs in Newmarket directly in front of the key kiosk.

I am hoping others will be able to find at other Home Depot locations.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/husky- ... 1001162900

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/husky- ... 1001164901

Good Luck!
Images
  • 036DC0EB-53D4-4666-B6AA-C86A5BCA7FCA.jpeg
  • 7505A0C6-8D48-44E2-B78C-B7ED3CCB4610.jpeg
8 replies
Aug 8, 2017
380 posts
243 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
In stock at my store, just closed at 10. Cant seem to be able to order for pick up. The button is greyed out
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2011
2596 posts
2946 upvotes
Calgary
None in GTA.
Rule No.1 here: Buy first, Think afterwards.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4735 posts
5331 upvotes
Any lights to be found where you strap them to your head? I don't know what they're called, but I'm trying to find one of those. Thanks!
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4681 posts
3971 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
angryaudifanatic wrote: Any lights to be found where you strap them to your head? I don't know what they're called, but I'm trying to find one of those. Thanks!
Headlamps?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
4735 posts
5331 upvotes
MrFrugal1 wrote: Headlamps?
Ha! I thought about this but when I read that it makes me think of cars...
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4681 posts
3971 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
angryaudifanatic wrote: Ha! I thought about this but when I read that it makes me think of cars...
You can get a cheapo version for $3 at Dollarama. They are in the "camping" section. Not the brightest you'll ever find and like most of the stuff from Dollarama, they won't last forever, but they are good in a pinch.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)