Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Kalorik 22 Quart Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Black $71.98 (reg. $190.00) with price match

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 14th, 2022 11:19 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2015
7296 posts
71700 upvotes

[Home Depot] Kalorik 22 Quart Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Black $71.98 (reg. $190.00) with price match

Might me useful for anyone looking for one.

Walmart has the Kalorik 22 Quart Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Black on sale for $79.98. https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/6000201628551
Price match at Home Depot and get it for $71.98.
53 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2836 posts
2775 upvotes
Ottawa
How does this compare to something like the Instant Vortex Plus? I bought that from Canadian Tire with a bunch of CT money back (worked out to about $125 I think), but I might return it if it's not the right fit for our family of 4.

I hear people say that air fryer are really just little convection ovens, so it makes sense that a little toaster oven like this with convection functionality would also work as an air fryer. Is it as simple as that? I know lots of the smaller air fryers (e.g., the Gourmia model at Costco, same price range as this Kalorik) have more of a basket design and wouldn't really work as a toaster oven - are those better as air fryers because they're not trying to do so much?
I am a current Public Mobile customer and Koodo customer.
Oct 5, 2009
108 posts
92 upvotes
Vancouver
I got this pm. I've been looking for an air fryer oven for a while now. Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2016
2209 posts
1814 upvotes
Dead, Walmart is showing it at full price.
Oct 5, 2009
108 posts
92 upvotes
Vancouver
NM while I was getting it PM walmart changed the price!! Now I have to cancel the order :(
Sep 7, 2006
142 posts
208 upvotes
Unable to do 10% price beat as Home Depot Kalorik Fryer is only sold online (not available in-store at Home Depot).

So YMMV on the 10% price beat. Depends on the chat operator on Homedepot.ca
Dec 26, 2017
260 posts
374 upvotes
I was able to get this deal with the 10%, used the txt option through Home Depot and was no problem at all. Link still shows same price for me too. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2836 posts
2775 upvotes
Ottawa
smokeyjay wrote: if you do it by phone, the phone link changes it to $160. I tried safari and google chrome
Ah - I did it by PC using Chrome with no issues. Price beat by 10% was approved, $71.99 + tax.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2836 posts
2775 upvotes
Ottawa
cappaj wrote: How does this compare to something like the Instant Vortex Plus? I bought that from Canadian Tire with a bunch of CT money back (worked out to about $125 I think), but I might return it if it's not the right fit for our family of 4.

I hear people say that air fryer are really just little convection ovens, so it makes sense that a little toaster oven like this with convection functionality would also work as an air fryer. Is it as simple as that? I know lots of the smaller air fryers (e.g., the Gourmia model at Costco, same price range as this Kalorik) have more of a basket design and wouldn't really work as a toaster oven - are those better as air fryers because they're not trying to do so much?
I think I'll go with this one, with the price beat it comes to $50 less than I paid for the Instant model, and it's similar size and concept.
Nov 27, 2004
137 posts
21 upvotes
Scar
Walmart link is showing up as $169.98 for the GTA
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2016
2836 posts
2775 upvotes
Ottawa
cappaj wrote: Ah - I did it by PC using Chrome with no issues. Price beat by 10% was approved, $71.99 + tax.
mrbamboo wrote: Walmart link is showing up as $169.98 for the GTA
I see that too - it shows for me as $79.98 when I put in my Ottawa postal code, but if I change to a Toronto postal code, it goes back to regular price.
Feb 24, 2013
73 posts
21 upvotes
Scarborough
Still shows up as $79.98 at my London postal code! Successfully price matched with HD. Thanks OP
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
7556 posts
6834 upvotes
dave3528 wrote: Home Depot shows @ $190?
cappaj wrote:
@dave3528 probably needs reminders to breathe.

I feel like every thread someone clicks the link and then posts about how the price is wrong without reading OP lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)