• May 21st, 2020 4:58 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 24, 2012
5604 posts
1762 upvotes
Space

[Home Depot] KidSquad Wrangler Raptor 12V Kids Ride On - 199$

Not a bad deal for a powered ride on toy for kids. I believe these are reg 400$. Weight capacity is 70lbs.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.12v- ... 36240.html
8 replies
May 5, 2009
616 posts
320 upvotes
Vancouver
Saw a dad put his 3ish year old daughter into the truck without strapping her in and proceed to use the remote to drive her around. He promptly drove the truck into the shelves and his daughter flew out of the seat and was half in half out of the truck.

I put my kid in next lol.
Oct 16, 2005
991 posts
499 upvotes
I'd say it's a great price because yeah they regularly run around 400$. It's 12v and has a remote. It looks pretty fast and has rubber on the tires for added grip. My only issue is the weight factor. 70 pounds for 2 kids.
I still think it is a great buy if you are in the market for one. For $200 and you know your kids will bang it up. I personally bought my daughter a Ford F-150 for $350. I might add some rubber to increase traction on the wheels but she loves it and there are doors so she won't fall out lol
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2332 posts
370 upvotes
Superman_2099 wrote: I'd say it's a great price because yeah they regularly run around 400$. It's 12v and has a remote. It looks pretty fast and has rubber on the tires for added grip. My only issue is the weight factor. 70 pounds for 2 kids.
I still think it is a great buy if you are in the market for one. For $200 and you know your kids will bang it up. I personally bought my daughter a Ford F-150 for $350. I might add some rubber to increase traction on the wheels but she loves it and there are doors so she won't fall out lol
Where did you get the F-150 for 350? I just checked this out in store, and it looks like it's worth 200, not more. No doors, the steering is pretty low and I'm not sure it has a reverse. Anyways, I passed on it, I rather spend a couple hundred more for a better one with doors.
Oct 16, 2005
991 posts
499 upvotes
mtlboy wrote: Where did you get the F-150 for 350? I just checked this out in store, and it looks like it's worth 200, not more. No doors, the steering is pretty low and I'm not sure it has a reverse. Anyways, I passed on it, I rather spend a couple hundred more for a better one with doors.
Walmart in store. They have broken boxes or open boxes and you can talk to manager and get them to give you some discounts. The doors don't open but they are there so your kid doesn't fall out. Has 2 forward speeds and 1 reverse. It's a pretty solid truck.
Oct 21, 2011
119 posts
77 upvotes
Does the car have the seat belts? Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2332 posts
370 upvotes
ligene15 wrote: Does the car have the seat belts? Thanks!
Ya I saw it had straps on the seat.
Oct 15, 2006
432 posts
83 upvotes
North Vancouver
Same question. I bought this off Facebook and can’t figure out how to charge it or if I’m missing a piece??