Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] [lava hot] Hampton Bay Breeze Cove Patio Sectional Seating Set with Pergola

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2020 10:11 pm
[OP]
Nov 13, 2018
25 posts
32 upvotes
Vaughan

[Home Depot] [lava hot] Hampton Bay Breeze Cove Patio Sectional Seating Set with Pergola

it is $498.00 which is half price off from its original price
10 replies
Jul 21, 2016
876 posts
1855 upvotes
It look pretty cool. It's really tempting!
Thanks OP, bought 25!
(Mod edit: You are awesome)
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2048 posts
1077 upvotes
Ottawa
Steel ...dont spend $500 on something that will rust within a couple seasons...just my $0.02
Jan 13, 2019
147 posts
210 upvotes
shoppingsheep wrote: In the review, someone said the roof is not waterproof.
Wouldn't a waterproof pergola be a gazebo? I think it's meant for shade only, the 'roof' is just fabric.
Jul 21, 2016
876 posts
1855 upvotes
shoppingsheep wrote: In the review, someone said the roof is not waterproof.
The customer probably bought it thinking it was a gazebo
Thanks OP, bought 25!
(Mod edit: You are awesome)
Feb 24, 2008
79 posts
17 upvotes
Edmonton
Out of stock online and none in Edmonton.
Nov 23, 2008
97 posts
47 upvotes
Online doesn't even show stock availability anymore.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
I have a flat roof I just install therev for the view
And sleepSmiling Face With SunglassesSmiling Face With SunglassesSmiling Face With SunglassesSmiling Face With Sunglasses
Mar 17, 2015
1 posts
Toronto, ON
I have this set, and its fantastic. Going on the third season now and no rust at all.
My only complaint with it is that since it's flat the water collects on the tarp when it rains and drags it down quite a bit. It makes me concerned about it ripping during a storm but so far it's been fine. I just use a broom to push the water up off the tarp. You could take the tarp off when storms are coming.
I applied waterproofing spray to it this year and in the drizzles we've had since, everything has stayed dry underneath.
I had bought it when it was it was a brand new product and I paid full price, but to me it's worth every penny. If it's on sale again I would definitely recommend it.