Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Lawn Mower Toro 20340 - $476.10 (after PM, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2020 8:12 am
Jan 3, 2019
182 posts
51 upvotes
I have a extra EGO+ 21 with 5amp battery if anyone is interested. I got special discount and is willing to pass it along $520. You save around $100.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/ego-po ... 1000850647

Unopened box, still haven't picked up from HomeDepot.

Let me know if anyone is interested in Calgary, else it will go back to HD.
Sep 4, 2018
178 posts
398 upvotes
For those that have used this mower, does one of the rear wheels keep loosening and falling off?
Apr 18, 2011
372 posts
163 upvotes
Red Deer
skyaryd wrote: For those that have used this mower, does one of the rear wheels keep loosening and falling off?
havent had that issue yet . mowed the lawn about 10 times so far. medium sized yard. sorry to hear about your issue :(
Sep 4, 2018
178 posts
398 upvotes
froster25 wrote: havent had that issue yet . mowed the lawn about 10 times so far. medium sized yard. sorry to hear about your issue :(
Searching online, it looks like others have similar issues. I’ll look to get a replacement.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
3158 posts
3525 upvotes
Montreal
skyaryd wrote: For those that have used this mower, does one of the rear wheels keep loosening and falling off?
skyaryd wrote: Searching online, it looks like others have similar issues. I’ll look to get a replacement.
Maybe you can try locktite on the tread ... Try thr blue type first and if it happen try the red locktite. Won't move again.
<no self promotion>
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
2278 posts
1888 upvotes
For a standard flat lawn, I prefer a FWD rather than AWD or RWD. FWD allows you to lift and turn without having to release the drive handle.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
maple_sea wrote: UPS lost my package, filed a claim HD just simply refund with no apology, Heart breaking.....
Well, UPS's screw up is not HD's screw up. UPS is absolute garbage of a company. I ordered something from Costco on May 27th. It's almost July and I still haven't received it. It's been sitting in a depot 50km away since June 3rd, and every day it updates its status. Last week it even had a delivery date, which of course didn't happen because of delays. Seriously, UPS is a terrible company. They lose and damage packages all the time. They are the worst.
Jun 26, 2013
985 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
My Lawn mower just died and I am in the market for new one. Is this deal still available ? I see OOS in Home Depot
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2005
5485 posts
384 upvotes
Mississauga
I had the same issue, last time i mowed. I have not tightened it up yet so not sure if it will fall off after i tighten it again. Hope dont have to go through the hassle of replacement
Sep 4, 2018
178 posts
398 upvotes
dealsoutlook wrote: I had the same issue, last time i mowed. I have not tightened it up yet so not sure if it will fall off after i tighten it again. Hope dont have to go through the hassle of replacement
Either i need to tighten it more or get a longer shoulder bolt and some kind of screw nut. As this item is oos, I’m unable to get a replacement, just refund.
Sep 4, 2018
178 posts
398 upvotes
sirisak wrote: My Lawn mower just died and I am in the market for new one. Is this deal still available ? I see OOS in Home Depot
Deal probably still good if in stock, but it’s oos.
Oct 28, 2012
171 posts
317 upvotes
VICTORIA
najibs wrote: Well, UPS's screw up is not HD's screw up. UPS is absolute garbage of a company. I ordered something from Costco on May 27th. It's almost July and I still haven't received it. It's been sitting in a depot 50km away since June 3rd, and every day it updates its status. Last week it even had a delivery date, which of course didn't happen because of delays. Seriously, UPS is a terrible company. They lose and damage packages all the time. They are the worst.
I've had many issues with UPS in the past, but when you call and gripe, they've tended to make it right. The trick is to escalate. The general people are usually nice but have limited ability to assist. Once escalated, if the supervisor cannot deal with the problem, then ask forcefully, but nicely, to escalate with the depot. Last time I had an issue with UPS, the depot ended up calling me back and they went the extra mile to get my package to me (after many delays like you're having).

Something worth trying if you haven't already. Now Purolator... There are a bunch of useless customer service people.
May 16, 2012
199 posts
81 upvotes
Mississauga/Toronto
dealsoutlook wrote: I had the same issue, last time i mowed. I have not tightened it up yet so not sure if it will fall off after i tighten it again. Hope dont have to go through the hassle of replacement
If is a threaded nut just add some blue loctite to the threads and it will hold.
You can also check to see if it is missing a lock washer, and you can get those at any hardware store.
Option 3 is to get a nylon lock nut.

All of these should prevent the vibration from loosening the wheel nut.
Nov 4, 2018
72 posts
63 upvotes
Anyone know where to get a bigger bottle of the SAE 30 toro engine oil? i can only find the small top off bottles in home depot.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
2903 posts
2019 upvotes
Any owners out there experiencing a squeaking wheel with this mower? When I start my cut there is no noise, but eventually it starts squeaking and by the end of my cut it's quite annoying.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)