Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Milwaukee 2pc M12 Fuel Gen 2 combo kit with free M12 Bare tool

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2020 8:19 pm
Feb 27, 2019
6 posts
5 upvotes
Just wanted to add that I also got a used item... My impact and driver were both scuffed up and covered in saw dust. HD said too bad, none in stock so I can't get it replaced. I placed an order for the kms tools deal yesterday, hopeful that goes through. Last time I ever make a significant purchase at home depot
Sep 15, 2012
632 posts
117 upvotes
NB
What’s the return value for the kit vs. Bare tool? Worthwhile to buy the kit to pickup the 3/8ratchet? Curious what the ratchet ends up costing..
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
8418 posts
712 upvotes
The M12 Fuel can do what most 18V/20V tools can do. That's how much power it has. Also it's brushless so the battery efficiency is way better.

For example... speed setting 2, on the M12 driver... put on a 3/4 spade bit and try to go through a 4x4 lumber... good luck. Now slap that on an M12 Fuel driver... boom... no problem. If you watch wood workers/contractors on youtube, you'll notice quite a few of them use the M12 Fuel stuff. The power of 18v/20v (relatively speaking) with the compact size of 12v.
dingmah wrote: What is the difference between M12 Fuel & M12 non-Fuel?

I'm more interested in picking up this Milwaukee M12 5 tool kit for $279. I'm just a home DIYer, not gonna be using it to do any real manly work.
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/milwau ... 1001358116

...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2004
1530 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
I have the Ridgid job max and the ratchet tool is one of my favourite power tools in my large collection, bar none

If I didn’t have that, I would definitely buy the Milwaukee.
Jun 22, 2015
309 posts
159 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Well Homedepot said my order was ready for pickup, I showed up and all they had was the combo kit. They "couldnt find" the free tool I ordered (The rachet)
Hope KMS has it in stock...
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
40772 posts
6260 upvotes
So buyer beware in terms of not to order due to receiving used items?
Proud to be an Indian.
Aug 21, 2009
2057 posts
1157 upvotes
North Vancouver
Can the charger charge more than one battery at a time?
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3161 posts
1663 upvotes
Calgary
The M12 compact air inflator is also a great choice for a free tool. Its very precise (negating a need for a gauge), light & quick to inflate. Makes the biweekly tire pressure checks a cinch & I use for motorcycles, bicycles & even escooters. Highly recommended.
Jun 5, 2020
5 posts
4 upvotes
Went to my local Home Depot today to pick this up. I wanted the ratchet for the free tool and online it said they had 1 more in stock. When I got there they couldn’t find the ratchet so I asked if they could just give me the 1/2” ratchet free instead since I drove a long way to get there. To my surprise they said yes! Pretty happy with the purchase.
Feb 28, 2016
882 posts
514 upvotes
CheapStuffs wrote: How does one return for max refund value when receipt says $0?
If you ordered online, you can't. You have to purchase in store.
Jun 12, 2018
52 posts
26 upvotes
Petawawa, Ontario
DeadHead wrote: Well Homedepot said my order was ready for pickup, I showed up and all they had was the combo kit. They "couldnt find" the free tool I ordered (The rachet)
Hope KMS has it in stock...
Same thing happened to me with a curbside pickup. I went back when the stores opened up and a customer service rep was able to work some magic and give me an alternative free tool.
Aug 7, 2019
9 posts
3 upvotes
paintballdude05 wrote: If you ordered online, you can't. You have to purchase in store.
Darn does anyone know what the max returnable value is on the combo and the ratchet respectively?
Nov 24, 2015
828 posts
566 upvotes
Durham Region
Simplex1234 wrote: The drill/driver has a max return value of 145 IIRC. So not too much of a savings for him to do that. The 3/8 ratchet has a max return of 110 or so.
CheapStuffs wrote: Darn does anyone know what the max returnable value is on the combo and the ratchet respectively?
Max refund:
The drill/driver combo $186.64 + tax ($211 in Ontario)
The ratchet $112.36 + tax ($127 in Ontario)