Hot Deals

Home Depot

Milwaukee Fuel 18V Hammer Drill $139 YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2022 11:26 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 19, 2011
130 posts
505 upvotes
Brampton

[Home Depot] Milwaukee Fuel 18V Hammer Drill $139 YMMV

Home Depot Milton had this unit on clearance for $139 but there was no stock in GTA.

They allowed me to order online and did return/repurchase in store for $139.

Home Depot @ Hwy 400/ Hwy 7 had it on clearance for $119 as well.
Images
  • A7DEC1B4-49D9-4CE3-8DB6-78E639EFB107.jpeg
  • 337D5163-F358-4CE3-8F20-77D8B1BA73EA.jpeg
Thread Summary
The M18 Fuel Hammer Drill is on clearance in store for $139 (reg $428), but is OOS everywhere. OP managed to order online, and then return and re-purchase it in-store to get the $139 price. YMMV, Milton store allowed it.

It was discovered the M18 Drill/Driver kit with two 2.0ah batteries is available in some stores for $104 (reg $299) but it's in-store only and YMMV (price doesn't show up online, have to place a pickup order and see if the price applied).
33 replies
Member
Sep 16, 2017
232 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
amazing, but extremely YMMV..
Member
Apr 14, 2017
286 posts
514 upvotes
cjfnba wrote: amazing, but extremely YMMV..
Agreed, some stores wont allow you to return and rebuy online orders
Newbie
Dec 6, 2017
82 posts
80 upvotes
Extremely YMMV for sure but it prompted me to take a look at my local HD in Cranbrook, BC.

Got the Brushless M18 Hammer Drill, charger and 2x 2.0Ah Batteries for $104 + tax.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 19, 2015
6776 posts
6829 upvotes
Downtown Canada
purplegreendave wrote: Extremely YMMV for sure but it prompted me to take a look at my local HD in Cranbrook, BC.

Got the Brushless M18 Hammer Drill, charger and 2x 2.0Ah Batteries for $104 + tax.
Not Fuel so you can't really compare
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Member
Sep 6, 2011
366 posts
60 upvotes
Oakville
purplegreendave wrote: Extremely YMMV for sure but it prompted me to take a look at my local HD in Cranbrook, BC.

Got the Brushless M18 Hammer Drill, charger and 2x 2.0Ah Batteries for $104 + tax.
Oh my, really?
Member
May 10, 2020
499 posts
331 upvotes
vanmai87 wrote: Home Depot Milton had this unit on clearance for $139 but there was no stock in GTA.

They allowed me to order online and did return/repurchase in store for $139.

Home Depot @ Hwy 400/ Hwy 7 had it on clearance for $119 as well.
how many at 400 and high 7 store
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 19, 2011
130 posts
505 upvotes
Brampton
noobsrus wrote:
how many at 400 and high 7 store
There was none. You will have to order online and return/repurchase
Member
May 10, 2020
499 posts
331 upvotes
vanmai87 wrote: There was none. You will have to order online and return/repurchase
will they accept and do the price adjustment ?
Newbie
User avatar
Jul 24, 2008
43 posts
28 upvotes
Ontario
purplegreendave wrote: Extremely YMMV for sure but it prompted me to take a look at my local HD in Cranbrook, BC.

Got the Brushless M18 Hammer Drill, charger and 2x 2.0Ah Batteries for $104 + tax.
Just found the same, placed an in-store order at a location with stock. Not fuel, but still a great deal!
Member
May 10, 2020
499 posts
331 upvotes
Trekky1700 wrote: Just found the same, placed an in-store order at a location with stock. Not fuel, but still a great deal!
what store and what price was it listed
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 19, 2011
130 posts
505 upvotes
Brampton
Milton store allowed to do it.

400/7 I don’t know
Member
May 10, 2020
499 posts
331 upvotes
vanmai87 wrote: Milton store allowed to do it.

400/7 I don’t know
So I just order it online to be picked up at milton store and than once its there return and re purchase it from there ? and is it the tool only or with batteries and charger
Jr. Member
Jan 1, 2005
167 posts
77 upvotes
Nice. I’ll check mine! Thanks op for the chance at least!
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 19, 2011
130 posts
505 upvotes
Brampton
noobsrus wrote: So I just order it online to be picked up at milton store and than once its there return and re purchase it from there ? and is it the tool only or with batteries and charger
Includes 2 batteries and charger
Newbie
Feb 11, 2012
43 posts
80 upvotes
London
vanmai87 wrote: Includes 2 batteries and charger
Did you buy it online on the spot or did you order it then when it got delivered to the store, picked it up and asked for the difference? I'm gonna head to the store now and see if I can get it the same way you did.
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 19, 2011
130 posts
505 upvotes
Brampton
moussa747 wrote: Did you buy it online on the spot or did you order it then when it got delivered to the store, picked it up and asked for the difference? I'm gonna head to the store now and see if I can get it the same way you did.
I bought online and shipped to store (3 days for delivery).

Then I went to pick it up. Returned to store and repurchased @ $139.
Newbie
Dec 30, 2018
51 posts
31 upvotes
vanmai87 wrote: Home Depot Milton had this unit on clearance for $139 but there was no stock in GTA.

They allowed me to order online and did return/repurchase in store for $139.

Home Depot @ Hwy 400/ Hwy 7 had it on clearance for $119 as well.
may I know how do you know highway 7 & 400 have it on clearance for $119

Top