Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Milwaukee Fuel 18V Hammer Drill $139 YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 5th, 2022 11:26 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 19, 2011
132 posts
505 upvotes
Brampton
JusTeeC32460 wrote:

may I know how do you know highway 7 & 400 have it on clearance for $119[/quote

I called the store. They told me that.

Did not ask if they can return/repurchase
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 19, 2011
132 posts
505 upvotes
Brampton
JusTeeC32460 wrote: now I wonder how many stores did you call lol Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Lol Just that one. Closes to my work.
Newbie
Dec 30, 2018
55 posts
32 upvotes
vanmai87 wrote: Lol Just that one. Closes to my work.
is same person help you pickup, return and repurchase, or you pickup from one service counter, then head to the other counter to return and repurchase it?
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 19, 2011
132 posts
505 upvotes
Brampton
JusTeeC32460 wrote: is same person help you pickup, return and repurchase, or you pickup from one service counter, then head to the other counter to return and repurchase it?
I picked it up at the online order pick up cash.
Explained to the lady named Maria.

Then she moved me to the return cash and told the cashier to return and let me repurchase at the same cash.
Newbie
Dec 30, 2018
55 posts
32 upvotes
vanmai87 wrote: I picked it up at the online order pick up cash.
Explained to the lady named Maria.

Then she moved me to the return cash and told the cashier to return and let me repurchase at the same cash.
thnx
this is really helpful
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 19, 2015
7005 posts
7066 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Thanks OP! I got it for the same price. This sells for 300+ USD at Home Depot
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines

Fringe Minority
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 19, 2015
7005 posts
7066 upvotes
Downtown Canada
vanmai87 wrote: Home Depot Milton had this unit on clearance for $139 but there was no stock in GTA.

They allowed me to order online and did return/repurchase in store for $139.

Home Depot @ Hwy 400/ Hwy 7 had it on clearance for $119 as well.
Now, I am gonna stop at hey 400 and Hwy 7 for second adjustment :)
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines

Fringe Minority
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 19, 2015
7005 posts
7066 upvotes
Downtown Canada
JusTeeC32460 wrote: good luck
heading there too tomorrow
keep post
I will do it on Dec 20 or after . Not gonna drive for no reason
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines

Fringe Minority
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 9, 2010
104 posts
52 upvotes
Scarborough
You can order it online at $428 and ship it to your home address. Then go to a Home Depot store to price adjust it at $119. I guess it is still a hot deal. But you need to run, there are only 5 units left online.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001146354
Jr. Member
Apr 29, 2016
128 posts
125 upvotes
tonygao321 wrote: You can order it online at $428 and ship it to your home address. Then go to a Home Depot store to price adjust it at $119. I guess it is still a hot deal. But you need to run, there are only 5 units left online.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001146354
It is OOS online but I found a store in my area that had two left and I ordered one for pickup tomorrow.

Do I just show them the tag from OPs post and hope they will return and resell to me?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 19, 2015
7005 posts
7066 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Just got my second purchase adjusted today. 🥰
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines

Fringe Minority

Top