Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Milwaukee Heavy Duty Tour at various Home Depot in Canada

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 10th, 2018 9:32 am
Jun 5, 2009
243 posts
559 upvotes
Vancouver
FFWD wrote: Damn! I didn't know about the tour, and planned to pick up the bare 3/8" ratchet anyways from HD Etobicoke on my way home from work today, where I'm sure I would have found out about the free charger and battery. Instead, a coworker needed to go to HD during lunch so we ended up at Scarborough where I bought it, along with the $88 screwdriver kit that includes the charger, carrying case, and 2 batteries. I was pretty proud of myself and was going to post this as a deal, but then found this thread. Disappointed But Relieved Face
I bought the $88 screwdriver kit too and so far like it. I bought the bare tool Fuel version from HD online about a week later and am trying them out side by side, using the batteries and charger from the kit.
Dec 17, 2015
458 posts
156 upvotes
Burlington
$88 for screwdriver kit is not bad, already got m18 impact and drill kit. I’ll pass. Glad I picked up the ratchet. Saves my wrist
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2007
1101 posts
551 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Received an email for an upcoming Calgary event and the highlight deals listed were:

• BOGO M18 5Ah & 9Ah
• Buy M18 Cordless Table Saw Kit get free 12Ah battery

Hoping there's more than this.

That ratchet deal is a great one.