Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Milwaukee knives with 50 blades 19.99.... (ymmv maybe?)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2020 4:23 pm
[OP]
Sep 10, 2018
54 posts
122 upvotes

[Home Depot] Milwaukee knives with 50 blades 19.99.... (ymmv maybe?)

Decent deal for the Milwaukee knives only because it includes 50 replacement blades

Free shipping over $49
Last edited by Bubbahee on Apr 24th, 2020 4:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
27 replies
May 6, 2016
295 posts
94 upvotes
Whitby
Knives and blades always that price leading up to Christmas. Usually grab a couple just for blades, have so many holders laying around now
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
16896 posts
1741 upvotes
Thornhill
Nice. I’ve been using the Olfa knives for the longest time and I’m always worried about them snapping. Maybe I’ll give these a try.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Aug 6, 2018
430 posts
2420 upvotes
t3359 wrote: Nice. I’ve been using the Olfa knives for the longest time and I’m always worried about them snapping. Maybe I’ll give these a try.

bjl
I've been using OLFA for a long time too (18mm mostly). I know several contractors who prefer them, but they are definitely more expensive. Never had a problem with them snapping before I wanted them to. Maybe you're extending the blade too far? Although I guess it’s never unreasonable to be leery of super sharp blades.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2005
16896 posts
1741 upvotes
Thornhill
essjayess wrote: I've been using OLFA for a long time too (18mm mostly). I know several contractors who prefer them, but they are definitely more expensive. Never had a problem with them snapping before I wanted them to. Maybe you're extending the blade too far? Although I guess it’s never unreasonable to be leery of super sharp blades.
Nah, not saying they do snap often, but I'm just worried that they would. It has happened maybe twice before and I don't recall the blade being extended too far. I think I was cutting something other than cardboard though (cleaning up a cut in a stud? It snapped and left the broken blade embedded in the material with the pointy end sticking up.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Oct 23, 2014
289 posts
202 upvotes
Laval, QC
Excellent tool . very solid . Love it
Jun 12, 2007
829 posts
460 upvotes
Ive got that Milwaukee knife, its great, and its the only milwaukee tool i can afford!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
4692 posts
1147 upvotes
Ordered for in-store pickup

I don't even need one, but for $20, why not.
Let's hug it out
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
7754 posts
1773 upvotes
Mont-Royal
what is the differenc between the 2 items? they all use the same blade
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Aug 8, 2010
356 posts
242 upvotes
Cghall wrote: Knives and blades always that price leading up to Christmas. Usually grab a couple just for blades, have so many holders laying around now
But it's April... ?!

Thanks OP

got knives for ISPU

Cheers!
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2008
4692 posts
1147 upvotes
L4cky wrote: what is the differenc between the 2 items? they all use the same blade
My guess is preference.
Let's hug it out