Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Milwaukee m12 3/8 Impact driver with FREE 2.0AH battery and charger $199.99

Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
6884 posts
1019 upvotes
Toronto
ash137 wrote: That's right, I was considering the 1/2 inch only, question was wait for Rigid with lifetime warranty to drop in price, or Milwaukee at this price is a steal ???
The Ridgid is a lot more powerful, about double the torque. So, if you have a truck or vehicle with high-torque settings for the wheels I'd go with the Ridgid.

However, if you are already invested in one sysyem or the other (batteries and charger) you might consider sticking with that system, to keep things simple and save $.

The Ridgid will cost more ($199 in a kit). No way are you going to get it for $149 with battery and charger like the current M12 deal.
Dec 11, 2017
85 posts
13 upvotes
GTA, ON
Inno wrote: The Ridgid is a lot more powerful, about double the torque. So, if you have a truck or vehicle with high-torque settings for the wheels I'd go with the Ridgid.

However, if you are already invested in one sysyem or the other (batteries and charger) you might consider sticking with that system, to keep things simple and save $.

The Ridgid will cost more ($199 in a kit). No way are you going to get it for $149 with battery and charger like the current M12 deal.
I am completely new to this and just getting the gear together to change tires for 2 cars (both have torque setting below 100nm).
I am not invested in any system either .... dont think will be using it for anything else other than changing tires .... will this meet my simple requirements ... ??

Thanks for the feedback .. .
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2006
1600 posts
201 upvotes
ash137 wrote: I am completely new to this and just getting the gear together to change tires for 2 cars (both have torque setting below 100nm).
I am not invested in any system either .... dont think will be using it for anything else other than changing tires .... will this meet my simple requirements ... ??

Thanks for the feedback .. .
Yes wheels torque at 100ft-lbs this will do 250ft-lbs as per spec. you could also do it by hand with breaker bar. Please remember to hand torque when reinstalling.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5828 posts
1589 upvotes
Calgary
you're not even comparing apples to apples with the rigid, this is a 12v 250ft-lbs super compact lightweight... vs 18v 450ft-lb heavier and larger

For just wheels on passenger vehicles, the lil milwaukee is plenty sufficient and much easier to store the other 364 days 23 hours of the year that you're not using it.
Feb 8, 2012
53 posts
15 upvotes
TORONTO
i just picked up the stubby 1/2" for $149 with the free starter kit. When I was at the store i was told there was a Milwaukee event this past Saturday. If I had purchased this on Saturday would they have given me another battery to go with it? I am currently looking for a decent deal for a 4ah or 6ah battery.
Sep 26, 2007
31 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Got the combo for $149 at the south surrey location in BC.

After I went to return the battery/charger for the refund. The lady at the counter was very hostile and raised her voice loud enough to that other customers could hear. She was pretty much yelling that i was scamming and that this is a known " SCAM " and that my pictures would be taken from the security camera.
I then calmly asked her to read off my receipt, which clearly says a max refund amount under each product. All she could say after that was, " i was just told i cant do this ", not without making a huge scene...
Great customer service, will be filling a complaint against her.

Drove 15 mins to the next home depot and got the refund for the battery/charger instantly without hesitation.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
3088 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
Refunded my charger and battery at HD in Newmarket, no questions asked except for my receipt and whether it has been opened.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5828 posts
1589 upvotes
Calgary
ah_long wrote: Refunded my charger and battery at HD in Newmarket, no questions asked except for my receipt and whether it has been opened.
dont even need the receipt if you have the same credit card it was purchased on, it actually bring up less questions if you dont have the receipt because they dont see the promo, just the refund amount
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3329 posts
564 upvotes
Brampton
T3rry wrote: dont even need the receipt if you have the same credit card it was purchased on, it actually bring up less questions if you dont have the receipt because they dont see the promo, just the refund amount
when I picked mine up, the lady was happy to explain the return amounts and it would be no problem returning either item.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Jan 7, 2008
40 posts
3 upvotes
Thornhill
prod wrote: when I picked mine up, the lady was happy to explain the return amounts and it would be no problem returning either item.
Such inconsistent behaviours! It truly depends on the person you get, not the merchant!
Jan 28, 2007
886 posts
284 upvotes
I saw this deal on SL yesterday for $US199 and order it for pickup at the Niagara Falls (USA) store.
Price is up to $348 now.
Images
  • m12.JPG
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2006
1600 posts
201 upvotes
trini_2_d_bone wrote: I saw this deal on SL yesterday for $US199 and order it for pickup at the Niagara Falls (USA) store.
Price is up to $348 now.
none of those are impact wrenches.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5828 posts
1589 upvotes
Calgary
thanks OP, bought a pair, for under $100 each, how could you not?

Also, instant return, guy at CS didnt even look at the receipt, just scan receipt, scan 2 kits, click pad for email receipt, sign, gone... 30 seconds.