• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2020 4:11 pm
[OP]
Aug 2, 2017
101 posts
42 upvotes
Calgary, AB

[Home Depot] Milwaukee M12 Axis Heated Jacket Kit $179, medium only YMMV

The Milwaukee M12 Axis Heated Jacket kit is regularly priced at $249 online at Home Depot.

BC Fasteners has it on sale, medium size only, for $199 with free shipping for $99+.

Price match at Home Depot to get $179 (with 10% off).

Link to Home Depot: https://www.homedepot.ca/product/milwau ... 1001133883

Link to BC Fastener: https://bcfasteners.com/shop/milwaukee- ... ket-black/
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
9501 posts
7891 upvotes
Kitchener
I remember when they used to clear these kits out for around $99 after the winter. Those days are gone.
[OP]
Aug 2, 2017
101 posts
42 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Rob_EV wrote: I remember when they used to clear these kits out for around $99 after the winter. Those days are gone.
Any idea what the clearance price is recently?
Dec 12, 2012
331 posts
390 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Rob_EV wrote: I remember when they used to clear these kits out for around $99 after the winter. Those days are gone.
Funny part is sometimes if you were lucky it would be $20 cheaper than that. Some of original black or red jackets were $80ish, rarely any left though. I got two of the Milwaukee RealTree jackets for $120-130, original one still works well. Doesn't heat up as fast as the newer ones, but, it's good enough.

A year or two ago, you could also find the Women's heated jacket kit for $99. Much better than getting the Men's version for women as it's much tighter fitting with a heated collar.
azndealfinder wrote: Any idea what the clearance price is recently?
$149.99 to $179.99 is the lowest of the range of seen, about a year ago.

You can find returns or markdowns around the $179.99-189.99 mark, few months ago, around March. I believe they don't lower the prices to be worthwhile till Spring/Summer.

Price is highly dependent at the store level, clearance prices are different between stores and usually aren't matched.
[OP]
Aug 2, 2017
101 posts
42 upvotes
Calgary, AB
SagaraS246 wrote: $149.99 to $179.99 is the lowest of the range of seen, about a year ago.

You can find returns or markdowns around the $179.99-189.99 mark, few months ago, around March. I believe they don't lower the prices to be worthwhile till Spring/Summer.

Price is highly dependent at the store level, clearance prices are different between stores and usually aren't matched.
Quite the insight! Thanks!

I’ve checked with my stores and they said they didn’t stock any. Guess I’ll have to check back next year if I want to add more to the collection!
Dec 12, 2012
331 posts
390 upvotes
Saskatchewan
azndealfinder wrote: Quite the insight! Thanks!

I’ve checked with my stores and they said they didn’t stock any. Guess I’ll have to check back next year if I want to add more to the collection!
I believe HomeDepot has been ordering fewer units or Milwaukee is sending less.

Before, there use to be pallets or rackspace dedicated to them and if you went frequently, they would still be there at the tail end of Winter or just the beginning of Spring. This has been my experience at the HomeDepot's in my city.

Now, the majority of their heated gear is down on the sales floor on cardboard displays. You also have to remember, when Milwaukee came out of the stuff in the beginning there were barely or no promotions or sales. In the last 2-4 years, HomeDepot has frequently advertised the M12 bare gear, along with the kits. It appears that HD and the Milwaukee reps are getting better at marketing them or at least displaying them for sale. If you ever go in the morning, HD has a dedicated crew that cleans and does periodic inventory checks, I've noticed fewer items being clearanced for bargain prices. Combined with all these factors, they have less stock by the spring/summer.

Clearance for heated jackets/hoodies/vests, etc., at other stores besides HomeDepot, like Construction Fasteners, BC Fasteners, etc., are becoming rarer. Previously, you'd see the same M12 heated clothing on clearance still on the shelf a month later. Now, they tend to go more frequently at a higher clearance price. CF-T and BC Fasteners sells out of their marked down Milwaukee gear relatively quick, at least the desirable colours and sizes.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)