Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Milwaukee M12 Fuel Impact Wrench / Driver Combo - $114 YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2020 7:37 pm
[OP]
Member
Sep 16, 2017
241 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto

Milwaukee M12 Fuel Impact Wrench / Driver Combo - $114 YMMV

Price:
114
Savings:
50%
Retailer:
Home Depot
Saw this at the Home Depot store at 428 ellesmere road. Model 2595-22. Not the newest version but price looks okay though.

Have couple boxes available.
Images
  • 065193EB-9082-40E1-9A10-D84640614B84.jpeg
  • 80E1EA24-D6FD-4B72-9382-D87465810254.jpeg
Last edited by cjfnba on May 9th, 2020 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
29 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 15, 2008
9621 posts
2601 upvotes
Toronto
Dam not 1/2in drive :(
Jr. Member
Oct 28, 2019
168 posts
117 upvotes
So that’s the 3/8 impact wrench and the 1/4 impact driver?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 5, 2006
7486 posts
1453 upvotes
Toronto
Not the stubby unfortunately.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
10326 posts
5623 upvotes
Toronto
Gucci price as my cumpare would say
Newbie
Jan 7, 2007
62 posts
50 upvotes
just9038 wrote: So that’s the 3/8 impact wrench and the 1/4 impact driver?
Pardon my ignorance what is the difference?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 4, 2006
6324 posts
2246 upvotes
Calgary
ibrahim wrote: Pardon my ignorance what is the difference?
ones a wrench ones a driver, very different purposes
.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 17, 2009
2020 posts
1459 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
ibrahim wrote: Pardon my ignorance what is the difference?
Wrench for nuts and bolts

Driver for screws
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
31582 posts
12865 upvotes
cjfnba wrote: Starting today
Really?!? :eek:

Like all the same stores that were open before--CT, Staples, HD, CC, etc?

Awesome if that's the case!

Edit: Also is there a battery/charger in this or just the two bare tools?
[OP]
Member
Sep 16, 2017
241 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: Really?!? :eek:

Like all the same stores that were open before--CT, Staples, HD, CC, etc?

Awesome if that's the case!
All hardware stores start opening today
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
31582 posts
12865 upvotes
cjfnba wrote: All hardware stores start opening today
Eggsellent! Thx...out of curiosity can you make out the SKU from your picture, can't really from the one posted but whatever is on your phone is likely higher quality? Or of course if you bought one yourself, from your receipt?
Deal Guru
Jun 11, 2005
13302 posts
2509 upvotes
Toronto
Hot deal.. don't be fooled by this 12v set. We have used this set to do a full basement reno in 2008 and a main floor full reno in 2020. We've done various work in between the years as well and its held up quite well. The impact finally died, but the driver is still going strong. I'm still on the original batteries too.
[OP]
Member
Sep 16, 2017
241 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: Eggsellent! Thx...out of curiosity can you make out the SKU from your picture, can't really from the one posted but whatever is on your phone is likely higher quality? Or of course if you bought one yourself, from your receipt?
Unfortunately I didn’t get one. I have M18 fuel already. I saw someone took few boxes when I left. Not sure if anymore left though. Good luck.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
31582 posts
12865 upvotes
cjfnba wrote: Unfortunately I didn’t get one. I have M18 fuel already. I saw someone took few boxes when I left. Not sure if anymore left though. Good luck.
Hmm actually I can make out the SKU but doesn't come up in stocktrack, damnit. These are not brushless it seems though hmm. Still a good price but I'm still upset my US store-pickup order for the Rigid 18V 1/4 driver got cancelled/returned automatically--couldn't do anything since no crossing the border :| Now Rigid also has a 3/8" stubby... Guess I will just wait until the border opens (I'm guessing September or October, at earliest) and wait for more HD US deals since I don't really feel like having too many batteries and chargers and already have Rigid 18V right now.

Deal for the M12 stubby 3/8ths also looks over since the battery isn't included anymore :( Oh well, don't really need these things so will probably wait it out.
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
10326 posts
5623 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: Hmm actually I can make out the SKU but doesn't come up in stocktrack, damnit. These are not brushless it seems though hmm. Still a good price but I'm still upset my US store-pickup order for the Rigid 18V 1/4 driver got cancelled/returned automatically--couldn't do anything since no crossing the border :| Now Rigid also has a 3/8" stubby... Guess I will just wait until the border opens (I'm guessing September or October, at earliest) and wait for more HD US deals since I don't really feel like having too many batteries and chargers and already have Rigid 18V right now.

Deal for the M12 stubby 3/8ths also looks over since the battery isn't included anymore :( Oh well, don't really need these things so will probably wait it out.
It says its "POWERSTATE Brushless Motor"
https://www.maxtool.com/products/milwau ... -combo-kit
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 4, 2006
6324 posts
2246 upvotes
Calgary
ES_Revenge wrote: Hmm actually I can make out the SKU but doesn't come up in stocktrack, damnit. These are not brushless it seems though hmm. Still a good price but I'm still upset my US store-pickup order for the Rigid 18V 1/4 driver got cancelled/returned automatically--couldn't do anything since no crossing the border :| Now Rigid also has a 3/8" stubby... Guess I will just wait until the border opens (I'm guessing September or October, at earliest) and wait for more HD US deals since I don't really feel like having too many batteries and chargers and already have Rigid 18V right now.

Deal for the M12 stubby 3/8ths also looks over since the battery isn't included anymore :( Oh well, don't really need these things so will probably wait it out.
fuel is brushless, not everything in store is online. The battery/charger with the stubby was scheduled to end april 29
Last edited by T3rry on May 9th, 2020 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 4, 2008
1275 posts
252 upvotes
Is this same wrench as other few days ago?
The other one wasnt half inch either.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)