Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Milwaukee M12 Tools Free Battery Offer - HOT!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2019 9:13 am
Oct 7, 2007
623 posts
166 upvotes
Markham
yellowmp5 wrote: i'm still debating if i should j/ get the 3/8" ratchet or the 3/8" impact wrench stubby...

not using it for the lug nuts or engines or exhaust , j/ for regular furnitures assembly and and putting together some wood hobbies.

i already have both M12 Fuel impact driver and drill driver.
Why not just use the m12 impact with an adapter such as this? https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.14-i ... 57750.html
Aug 27, 2006
249 posts
114 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Spawk1028 wrote: The m12 inflator is awesome. Smashes car tires in no time. You could do 100x blowup dolls too in the same time as a tire
So I've heard all over the place. I have a good air compressor at home, but mostly want the inflator for road trips, going out in the woods, throwing in the ATV while out and about.

The vacuum would be used mostly for small cleanup's in the shop. Dusting off the workbench, terrorising June Bugs, picking up the grass seed I spilled last night while putting away the summer stuff, etc...
Oct 7, 2007
623 posts
166 upvotes
Markham
yellowmp5 wrote: i do use that all the time, but an impact wrench provides greater power w/o adapter (you lose some of the torque using adapter). sometimes in tight spaces, i can't use impact driver + adapter.
I understand. For assembling furniture or wood hobbies, i would just use hand tools
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1595 posts
1006 upvotes
Toronto
mrmccowcow wrote: I understand. For assembling furniture or wood hobbies, i would just use hand tools
It's indeed so much quicker w/ power tools, my power tools have variable speed/torque. for furnitures i set to the lowest
Feb 2, 2007
94 posts
41 upvotes
Ottawa
Bummed that the caulking gun bare tool isn’t part of the promo given the cost of it compared to some of them on the list that are!
Nov 9, 2010
70 posts
67 upvotes
Sherbrooke
Anyone tried the circular saw and / or the staple gun ? I'm on the fence ! Got a 13 lbs worm drive, a 9 lbs sidewinder and I think I'd appreciate the lightness of the m12 saw for smaller projects.
Apr 7, 2014
186 posts
122 upvotes
Kirkland, QC
Cabal05 wrote: Anyone tried the circular saw and / or the staple gun ? I'm on the fence ! Got a 13 lbs worm drive, a 9 lbs sidewinder and I think I'd appreciate the lightness of the m12 saw for smaller projects.
I used the stapler and like it.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1193 posts
609 upvotes
Gene290 wrote: I used the stapler and like it.
How many pages can it staple you figure?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
2448 posts
1160 upvotes
Montréal, QC
oh no they removed the promotion with the m12 lantern :(
Sep 25, 2003
284 posts
78 upvotes
Scarborough
Cabal05 wrote: Anyone tried the circular saw and / or the staple gun ? I'm on the fence ! Got a 13 lbs worm drive, a 9 lbs sidewinder and I think I'd appreciate the lightness of the m12 saw for smaller projects.
The circular saw is my only disappointment with my m12 tools. Your pieces have to be fully supported on both ends of the cut and you have to go very slow otherwise it will jam. I guess I’m expecting too much when compared to a corded saw. This is with a 4.0 battery.
Jun 24, 2012
242 posts
160 upvotes
Hamilton
Didn't even know anyone made 12v circular saws. Even 18v saws can bind up pretty easy.
Jul 31, 2009
512 posts
291 upvotes
Ottawa
Clee wrote: oh no they removed the promotion with the m12 lantern :(
Seems they removed the 2.0ah battery promotion entirely?!?!
Jan 22, 2007
229 posts
65 upvotes
Calgary
oujifye wrote: Seems they removed the 2.0ah battery promotion entirely?!?!
Makes no sense since the flyer said it was good until next year. Bit of a bait and switch.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
19542 posts
12621 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
ahuch wrote: Makes no sense since the flyer said it was good until next year. Bit of a bait and switch.
Like most promotions, I'm sure they have it in the fine print somewhere about 'limited supply', 'the right to end the promotion without warning',....
[OP]
Mar 1, 2011
414 posts
861 upvotes
Fraser Valley
craftsman wrote: Like most promotions, I'm sure they have it in the fine print somewhere about 'limited supply', 'the right to end the promotion without warning',....
I was at Home Depot tonight with a friend and the deal is still active. My friend purchased a rotary tool and vacuum and received the 2-pack XC 3.0 batteries for free. Now, the rotary tool only qualified for the 2.0 pack (not the XC 3.0 pack) and would not ring through at the till so we went to customer service and they marked down the battery pack for $0.01. It is an easier sell right now as the 2-pack XC 3.0 batteries are marked down for $99 in-store. The 2.0 battery is still listed at $59 so on paper, the XC 3.0 battery is "cheaper". YMMV depending upon the store manager but at my Home Depot, they are pretty good about keeping you happy.
Sep 13, 2009
244 posts
81 upvotes
Hmmmm... deal was still live last night both online and in store, though today it's no longer showing on line. Haven't been in a store yet to see what's happening there.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4888 posts
953 upvotes
I went to 3 different home depots.

HD Aurora didn't have anything displayed with the offer.
HD Richmond Hill North didn't have anything displayed with the offer.
HD Markham North had a display showing the 2.0 and 2x3.0 battery offer.

I ended up buying the m12 fuel circular saw and the m12 hackzall. I got the 2x3.0 batteries.

I'm all set for tools now.

M12 fuel impact drill 4.0 and 2.0 batteries
M12 fuel impact driver 2x2.0 batteries
M12 fuel circular saw
M12 hackzall
2x3.0 batteries.

Now I have to tell the wife. LOL.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
Sep 8, 2014
580 posts
1971 upvotes
yellowmp5 wrote: i do use that all the time, but an impact wrench provides greater power w/o adapter (you lose some of the torque using adapter). sometimes in tight spaces, i can't use impact driver + adapter.
Also, that new M12 (yes 12 volt) stubby impact has a ridiculous 250 FOOT lbs of torque.
I want it just so I can do tire changes with a 12v tool. So don't need but want.
Dec 3, 2010
576 posts
454 upvotes
Toronto
prohomy wrote: Also, that new M12 (yes 12 volt) stubby impact has a ridiculous 250 FOOT lbs of torque.
I want it just so I can do tire changes with a 12v tool. So don't need but want.
It's pretty impressive. Saw a guy on YouTube taking apart a rusted diesel engine almost exclusively with the stubby. Now only if they come out with a right angle impact wrench like Ingersoll Rand...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)