Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Milwaukee M12 Tools Free Battery Offer - HOT!

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2019 9:13 am
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 4, 2008
1267 posts
247 upvotes
Any idea if m12 stapler warrant $130 price? I need to insulate small part of my basement but i believe dewalt's manual $30 will suffice. I was going back and forth between jigsaw and stapler and picked jigsaw last night. They were both $130. I kinda need stapler more than i need jigsaw but in the long run i believe jigsaw is money better spend.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 24, 2012
5791 posts
2051 upvotes
Space
I was in the same boat and went with the dewalt stapler. If you have no physical issues with manually pressing the stapler, I’d definitely go that route. One advantage of the Milwaukee is that if you have a hell of a lot of staples to put in the Milwaukee will save your hands.
darkesha wrote: Any idea if m12 stapler warrant $130 price? I need to insulate small part of my basement but i believe dewalt's manual $30 will suffice. I was going back and forth between jigsaw and stapler and picked jigsaw last night. They were both $130. I kinda need stapler more than i need jigsaw but in the long run i believe jigsaw is money better spend.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 8, 2001
6136 posts
80 upvotes
Ottawa
skanji wrote: Folks, looking to replace my Ryobi drill for general use around the house. Not doing any major project, but need one around the house for sure.

Looking at this set:
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 85126.html

Reading the posts here, hearing the M12 isn't as favoured as M18, but for my use, what you get and the price point, would you folks advise something better than this?
Last question on this - do these sets go on sale, or is it best to purchase now? No rush to purchase if I can save a few bucks later...

CHeers
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 4, 2007
977 posts
491 upvotes
Toronto
Is the Milwaukee M12 Fuel Combo Kit the same as buying the M12 Fuel Hammer Drill and Impact Driver separately? So buying separately is cheaper ($139x2 vs $299) and comes with 4 batteries instead of 2? Does each set also come with another free battery with this promotion?

$299 M12 Fuel Combo Kit: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 94843.html

M12 Fuel Hammer Drill: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 60144.html

M12 Fuel Impact Driver: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 60184.html
Sr. Member
Jul 31, 2009
510 posts
284 upvotes
Ottawa
silverferrari wrote: Is the Milwaukee M12 Fuel Combo Kit the same as buying the M12 Fuel Hammer Drill and Impact Driver separately? So buying separately is cheaper ($139x2 vs $299) and comes with 4 batteries instead of 2? Does each set also come with another free battery with this promotion?

$299 M12 Fuel Combo Kit: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 94843.html

M12 Fuel Hammer Drill: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 60144.html

M12 Fuel Impact Driver: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 60184.html
The tools are all the same. The $299 kit is only eligible for a single 2.0ah battery; whether or not the promotion is still available will be up to the store you shop at.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 5, 2006
7384 posts
1357 upvotes
Toronto
silverferrari wrote: Is the Milwaukee M12 Fuel Combo Kit the same as buying the M12 Fuel Hammer Drill and Impact Driver separately? So buying separately is cheaper ($139x2 vs $299) and comes with 4 batteries instead of 2? Does each set also come with another free battery with this promotion?

$299 M12 Fuel Combo Kit: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 94843.html

M12 Fuel Hammer Drill: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 60144.html

M12 Fuel Impact Driver: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 60184.html
Better check the list for qualifying items. I know the fuel impact kit is not on the list.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2006
3535 posts
828 upvotes
skanji wrote: Last question on this - do these sets go on sale, or is it best to purchase now? No rush to purchase if I can save a few bucks later...

CHeers
In my opinion it’s best to purchase now. There may be a price update in the future as the m12 hammer drill fuel kit in the states is $179
Newbie
Jan 24, 2017
29 posts
7 upvotes
silverferrari wrote: Is the Milwaukee M12 Fuel Combo Kit the same as buying the M12 Fuel Hammer Drill and Impact Driver separately? So buying separately is cheaper ($139x2 vs $299) and comes with 4 batteries instead of 2? Does each set also come with another free battery with this promotion?

$299 M12 Fuel Combo Kit: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 94843.html

M12 Fuel Hammer Drill: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 60144.html

M12 Fuel Impact Driver: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 60184.html
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you I'm looking to get this fuel hammer drill + impact driver kit but found out buying them seperately is actually cheaper. I think even with this battery promotion with the kit set, it's still cheaper to just buy them seperately as you save $21 and you get another extra 2.0 compact battery.

I am not sure if Kmstools is going to have any deals next week for this set, from their flyers seems like they only have deals for the non fuel. Might give HD a call tomorrow and see if this battery promotion applies to the M12 fuel drills separately.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 5, 2006
7384 posts
1357 upvotes
Toronto
secant wrote: I'm pretty much in the same boat as you I'm looking to get this fuel hammer drill + impact driver kit but found out buying them seperately is actually cheaper. I think even with this battery promotion with the kit set, it's still cheaper to just buy them seperately as you save $21 and you get another extra 2.0 compact battery.

I am not sure if Kmstools is going to have any deals next week for this set, from their flyers seems like they only have deals for the non fuel. Might give HD a call tomorrow and see if this battery promotion applies to the M12 fuel drills separately.

It doesn't apply to the m12 fuel impact driver kit. You can check the list on the first page here for the drill kit.
[OP]
Member
Mar 1, 2011
385 posts
825 upvotes
Fraser Valley
PRICE INCREASES!

Was at HD and thought I'd check if there were any deals on the rotary tool and noticed most of the M12 product line has increased in price. The rotary tool is now $89 where it used to be $79. M12 Lantern was on sale for the longest time at $59 and now $79. M12 Jig Saw was $129 now $149. Most are up $10 to $20. I did confirm the battery promotion is still going on but I don't see it on the web site any longer.

The deal is still "good" with the free battery but not as good as it was back in 2018 with the lower prices. With the "surging" ;-) Canadian Dollar, some good deals on these combo M12 packages in the US stores if you don't have to pay any duties.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 17, 2004
4870 posts
939 upvotes
silverferrari wrote: Is the Milwaukee M12 Fuel Combo Kit the same as buying the M12 Fuel Hammer Drill and Impact Driver separately? So buying separately is cheaper ($139x2 vs $299) and comes with 4 batteries instead of 2? Does each set also come with another free battery with this promotion?

$299 M12 Fuel Combo Kit: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 94843.html

M12 Fuel Hammer Drill: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 60144.html

M12 Fuel Impact Driver: https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m12- ... 60184.html
The 2 individual kits are a better buy. You get 4 batteries and 2 cases and 2 chargers for $20 less.

And, you will not find any 2 packs of the 3.0 batteries even if you wanted to take advantage of the special.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
Newbie
Jan 24, 2017
29 posts
7 upvotes
Inno wrote: It doesn't apply to the m12 fuel impact driver kit. You can check the list on the first page here for the drill kit.
Thanks for the confirmation. I guess I'll pull the trigger and get them separately then.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2008
2598 posts
1019 upvotes
Calgary
Hank71 wrote: PRICE INCREASES!

Was at HD and thought I'd check if there were any deals on the rotary tool and noticed most of the M12 product line has increased in price. The rotary tool is now $89 where it used to be $79. M12 Lantern was on sale for the longest time at $59 and now $79. M12 Jig Saw was $129 now $149. Most are up $10 to $20. I did confirm the battery promotion is still going on but I don't see it on the web site any longer.

The deal is still "good" with the free battery but not as good as it was back in 2018 with the lower prices. With the "surging" ;-) Canadian Dollar, some good deals on these combo M12 packages in the US stores if you don't have to pay any duties.
I noticed it online with the lantern and thought it was funny that it stated “new lower price”
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 5, 2006
7384 posts
1357 upvotes
Toronto
Asoul wrote: I noticed it online with the lantern and thought it was funny that it stated “new lower price”
The non-Fuel Hackzall just went up from 109 to 119.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18815 posts
11683 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Hank71 wrote: PRICE INCREASES!

Was at HD and thought I'd check if there were any deals on the rotary tool and noticed most of the M12 product line has increased in price. The rotary tool is now $89 where it used to be $79. M12 Lantern was on sale for the longest time at $59 and now $79. M12 Jig Saw was $129 now $149. Most are up $10 to $20. I did confirm the battery promotion is still going on but I don't see it on the web site any longer.

The deal is still "good" with the free battery but not as good as it was back in 2018 with the lower prices. With the "surging" ;-) Canadian Dollar, some good deals on these combo M12 packages in the US stores if you don't have to pay any duties.
I'll bet that it has more to do with the US/China trade tariffs than it does with anything else. Most of Milwaukee's power tools are made/assembled in China and then exported to the US where we, in turn, import them from the US. Since the tariffs are applied when the product is imported into the US, we end up paying for those tariffs. As the existing inventory is drawn down, I suspect that more tools made in China but imported from the US will see 'price hikes' in the next few months.
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10177 posts
10175 upvotes
Markham
craftsman wrote: I'll bet that it has more to do with the US/China trade tariffs than it does with anything else. Most of Milwaukee's power tools are made/assembled in China and then exported to the US where we, in turn, import them from the US. Since the tariffs are applied when the product is imported into the US, we end up paying for those tariffs. As the existing inventory is drawn down, I suspect that more tools made in China but imported from the US will see 'price hikes' in the next few months.
Another huge thanks to Mr. President Dummkopf for making stuff more expensive for no apparent reason.
Newbie
Apr 4, 2018
60 posts
60 upvotes
secant wrote: Thanks for the confirmation. I guess I'll pull the trigger and get them separately then.
You might have waited too long, I wanted to get another set for my dad and couldn’t find any impact drivers for 139 in stock anywhere in gta
Newbie
Jan 24, 2017
29 posts
7 upvotes
Dazaron wrote: You might have waited too long, I wanted to get another set for my dad and couldn’t find any impact drivers for 139 in stock anywhere in gta
Wait so they are considered a decent price and are selling like hot cakes? I thought $139 is just normal price?
Yeah I already have an old 18v set I used for 3 years, it's heavy and bulky especially when used in tight spaces but I thought I'd postpone the purchase of smaller drills until the end of this year, but my wrists are starting to get a little sore after each day of work so I thought screw it I'll just have to get a smaller package for work I don't want to strain myself too much and not be able to work right.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 10, 2011
963 posts
960 upvotes
St. Catharines
secant wrote: Wait so they are considered a decent price and are selling like hot cakes? I thought $139 is just normal price?
Yeah I already have an old 18v set I used for 3 years, it's heavy and bulky especially when used in tight spaces but I thought I'd postpone the purchase of smaller drills until the end of this year, but my wrists are starting to get a little sore after each day of work so I thought screw it I'll just have to get a smaller package for work I don't want to strain myself too much and not be able to work right.
Don't know where you live so can't comment on store availability of the $139 M12 impact driver. Niagara Region through GTA, there is no store stock. [Niagara Falls inventory shows 1 in stock, but I doubt it's really there.] However, it is available online for ordering to the store.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 17, 2004
4870 posts
939 upvotes
I went to a Richmond Hill North and Aurora Home Depots this afternoon, I noticed that each HD had the $139 kit. I wasn't looking for that so I didn't bother checking if it was the impact driver or impact drill.

I saw that 3.0 xc batteries have been restocked at a few local stores when looking online. I grabbed the last 3.0 xc at Richmond Hill North. I grabbed the vacuum and 3/8 ratchet.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra

Top