Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Milwaukee M18 Drill/Driver Kit w/ 2 x XC batteries & hard case - $249.99 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2019 2:12 am
[OP]
Dec 22, 2014
44 posts
14 upvotes
London, ON

[Home Depot] Milwaukee M18 Drill/Driver Kit w/ 2 x XC batteries & hard case - $249.99 (YMMV)

This could be very YMMV but I noticed that the drill linked here is going for $349.00 on the website but was listed as a special buy for $249.99 in London (North). I'm not 100% on whether "special buys" in store are only local to that specific store or not so feel free to correct me.

The kit comes with 2 of the XC 30 (extended capacity batteries).
Images
  • Milwaukee.JPG
4 replies
Sep 8, 2019
136 posts
224 upvotes
Calgary
Just if someone was wondering how good this deal is: These are the basic, brushed models that are often on sale for $169 without the case and with 1.5 Ah batteries (2pcs). So for $80 more you get the case (not sure whether PACKOUT compatible) and better batteries, which is decent. I've had the impact driver before and its full potential is not unleashed with the stock 1.5 or 2 Ah batteries (at least by feel).
[OP]
Dec 22, 2014
44 posts
14 upvotes
London, ON
jerrypaulick wrote: Just if someone was wondering how good this deal is: These are the basic, brushed models that are often on sale for $169 without the case and with 1.5 Ah batteries (2pcs). So for $80 more you get the case (not sure whether PACKOUT compatible) and better batteries, which is decent. I've had the impact driver before and its full potential is not unleashed with the stock 1.5 or 2 Ah batteries (at least by feel).
I'm not sure what the PACKOUT entails to be honest but on the kit itself it says "included packout toolbox".
May 6, 2016
312 posts
102 upvotes
Whitby
CoopTheCanuck wrote: I'm not sure what the PACKOUT entails to be honest but on the kit itself it says "included packout toolbox".
Based on the photo of the case and the release lever up the middle I would say this is packout compatible
May 10, 2016
328 posts
420 upvotes
CoopTheCanuck wrote: I'm not sure what the PACKOUT entails to be honest but on the kit itself it says "included packout toolbox".
Packout is Milwaukee's system of interlocking jobsite tool boxes/chests. They're supposed to be quite good.