Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Milwaukee M18 Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit $124.06 after battery return

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2023 10:57 am
Jul 3, 2017
108 posts
193 upvotes

[Home Depot] Milwaukee M18 Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit $124.06 after battery return

Milwaukee Tool M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) with (2) 1.5Ah Batteries, Charger, Tool Bag
Brushed tools

comes with free 2.0ah
package is $198 return the extra battery for $73.94

HD link
https://www.homedepot.ca/product/milwau ... 1000755643

stocktrack
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1000755643
31 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto
Wow that's cheap if your store accepts it.
This is a good base set for the homeowner
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2016
1884 posts
7842 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Waiting for the haters to come out and say that this is criminal to return the batteries though depot has been doing it for years and Milwaukee is fine with it. Upvoted, and yes I have returned many batteries on the past as I am allowed to.
What's in your wallet?
Jul 3, 2017
108 posts
193 upvotes
my store didn't seem to care about the return
they are separate items on the receipt so it shouldn't make a difference

chrisanthony14 wrote: Wow that's cheap if your store accepts it.
This is a good base set for the homeowner
Apr 30, 2018
11 posts
8 upvotes
Can some please clarify I would have to return all 3 batteries or just the 1 extra free battery you get? Also if that's the case they will actually return money for the battery you got for free? Won't it show on your receipt that you payed $000 for it??
Nov 7, 2005
807 posts
749 upvotes
Winnipeg
ozzy705 wrote: Can some please clarify I would have to return all 3 batteries or just the 1 extra free battery you get? Also if that's the case they will actually return money for the battery you got for free? Won't it show on your receipt that you payed $000 for it??
You just return the free extra battery. The receipt breaks the discount across the value of the drill set and the extra battery. So it will show on your receipt of a value of about 75$. I've done it numerous times. I buy the kit. Go put it in my car. Bring battery in, and give credit card I bought it on, and they do the receipt lookup from there.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2013
1722 posts
1627 upvotes
St Catharines
Not going to downvote but this, along with all other Home Depot/Milwaukee "return the bonus" -type deals should definitely have YMMV in the title. Depending on your store, the clerk you get, etc, they may deny the return.
Feb 27, 2013
434 posts
711 upvotes
Québec
This is the exact kit I started with. Finally upgraded to M12 fuel gen3 and don't regret it. This kit was awesome for the many years I owned it and was better with the xc pack at the time.
Do note this isn't brushless and this is why I traded to M12 fuel as well.

For the price though, definitely worth it.
Jan 1, 2005
358 posts
236 upvotes
draggonfly wrote: This is the exact kit I started with. Finally upgraded to M12 fuel gen3 and don't regret it. This kit was awesome for the many years I owned it and was better with the xc pack at the time.

Brushless isn’t really all that for the price, a small extra amount of power and a bit more runtime, only noticeable if you use these in your trade daily. Good price for a starter, considering how much brushless would cost you. M12 is great for electrical, lightweight and no overkill on power, I’ve only found needing m18 or the Dewalt 20v when driving 3” for a day or lag bolts. That said, if you’re handy or want to be, you never know where you can use a bit more power.
Remember me when you're pooping.
Feb 27, 2013
434 posts
711 upvotes
Québec
nik wrote: [

Brushless isn’t really all that for the price, a small extra amount of power and a bit more runtime, only noticeable if you use these in your trade daily. Good price for a starter, considering how much brushless would cost you. M12 is great for electrical, lightweight and no overkill on power, I’ve only found needing m18 or the Dewalt 20v when driving 3” for a day or lag bolts. That said, if you’re handy or want to be, you never know where you can use a bit more power.
Kind of agree but also disagree. The M12 fuel impact is actually more powerful than the m18 brushed impact.
The m18 brushed drill is more powerful though.
Main reason I bought M12 fuel is specifically for brushlessness as I use my hex driver à lot more than initially anticipated, to the point the brushes's dust were depositing on the air output. 🤣

M12 fuel hex is definitely significantly lighter while being more compact and more powerful, and will probably last way longer due to nu brushes. Really helped me while I was on a roof.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2009
3213 posts
3155 upvotes
draggonfly wrote: This is the exact kit I started with. Finally upgraded to M12 fuel gen3 and don't regret it. This kit was awesome for the many years I owned it and was better with the xc pack at the time.

Same. And I also have M12 fuel. But my preference is still Ryobi HP compact and also the 4 mode PBLID02B
which I picked up refurbished for 45 CAD on Amazon somehow
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1141 posts
869 upvotes

How long does the battery last? I have been using Dewalt 12v combo set for many years which is very handy. But I need a hammer drill, can this hammer drill the concrete and stone?
I’m thinking about this one and Rigid which has a life time warranty.
Feb 27, 2013
434 posts
711 upvotes
Québec
Hard to put a number down but for me it was long enough for my jobs.

I also keep spares and swap when necessary. Larger batteries do exist in M12 up to xc 6.0 but at that point if you are a heavy duty user m18 might be better
Feb 10, 2019
90 posts
99 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Can you buy and return online or does returning the battery only work with an in store receipt?
Feb 27, 2013
434 posts
711 upvotes
Québec
I'm store receipt only, online receipts don't have the breakdown required for. Partial returns
Jul 28, 2022
1 posts
No luck being able to return the battery in Markham tonight. What do you guys do, just try different stores until you find a clerk who will return?
Feb 27, 2013
434 posts
711 upvotes
Québec
If the battery is. Unopened and your receipt has the split breakdown you just need to tell them the battery is too small and you want a bigger one. (which is more than likely to be true)

I had no issues doing so and no guilt because I littérally didn't touch the battery.