Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Milwaukee M18 Fuel High Torque Impact Wrench

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2019 12:57 am
Aug 20, 2008
73 posts
40 upvotes
Montreal
Are they getting rid of the old stock because something new is about to come out?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1243 posts
540 upvotes
Vancouver
Raocorp wrote:
Aug 7th, 2019 6:53 pm
Until your doing that one job in your car that the mid-torque can't handle and your SOL (don't ask me how I know lol). But at this price, it's a no brainer if you do actual work on your car. If you just change tires then even the mid-torque is overkill.

I have the mid-torque, high-torque, and the 12v stubby. All have their purposes. Imo stubby for engine work, mid-torque for suspension work, and high-torque for those really stubborn bolts. I love the stubby, I use that one the most actually.
I only mess with my subarus and it hasn't had any problems yet. Almost stripped apart an entire parts car to a shell with it. The only problem I had was fitting it into tighter areas. It does take a bit longer for large seized bolts, but I can wait Smiling Face With Open Mouth. There is also the torch when things get stubborn, but I haven't had to use it for anything accessible with that impact.

You're right though, even the 600 ft lbs mid torque gun is overkill for most RFDers.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
1151 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Mine got cancelled and I was quick on the trigger too. Sad.
Sep 12, 2008
369 posts
161 upvotes
mine got cancelled too, i think the hidden stock people on found the shelf were the ones online, lucky to those that got it in store
Aug 20, 2017
57 posts
52 upvotes
ahh i remember getting my Ridgid one when they screwed up on the price a few years ago... it was like 45 bucks!
Jun 26, 2019
81 posts
223 upvotes
These are great for driving in 4' self tapping screws
Jan 31, 2016
23 posts
19 upvotes
My order from Calgary North Hill was also cancelled. Pretty mad because I jumped on it pretty early. Someone must have physically grabbed them before the workers collected the online orders.
Feb 5, 2014
117 posts
141 upvotes
Kitchener
Found that Oakville store had it for $131 with stock. Ordered, received email for order, then email for pick up... I drove over hoping no cancelation emails (like the $87 error), and.... Got it!!

I am sending a 'virtual high five' OP!!

Thank you!
Apr 13, 2018
2 posts
4 upvotes
Couple left in store burloak as of 8:00pm, didn't really look but saw 2-3 mixed in with mid torque version(may have been more). At the front between self check out and contractor desk. Scanned as 131 but advertised as regular price on shelf.

Thanks op and posters who mentioned oakville.
Dec 12, 2018
47 posts
26 upvotes
Just went to the Niagara Falls store to try and price match. Apparently they're on clearance because the product isn't being carried anymore, so they couldn't price match.

Best of luck to everyone else. Wicked deal!
Aug 27, 2011
48 posts
13 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
This is an awesome deal... I have one myself and is fantastic for removing those lug nuts. You can throw anything at this impact wrench! Is a beast....

I am trying to see if I can order another one as a backup.
Aug 27, 2011
48 posts
13 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
I just went to the HD in Aurora and was able to price match there for $115. Last one avail...
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
1810 posts
1184 upvotes
Montreal, QC
loulinjai wrote:
Aug 7th, 2019 4:12 pm
wow it's a pretty heavy tool. Pick something else unless you really need all that torque.
Definitely a VERY heavy tool. My mechanic/buddy bought 2 of them for the shop, and I used one in the spring when I was there to change my brakes, and I was amazed on how heavy it was. Plenty of power, and you can feel it. However, in a shop, during tire season, I could not see myself using it all day long. My elbow and wrist would be in pain every night. My buddy tells me that the tool last forever between charges.
I will stick with my Aircat 1150. Not too heavy and pretty powerful. I don't need more than that for most stuff. And if I do, odds are, I wouldn't be doing the work myself anyhow.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
2988 posts
1772 upvotes
GTA
Back in stock, Scarborough store in the app only!