Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Milwaukee packout modular system $198.00 (34% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2018 11:22 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2013
1174 posts
1556 upvotes
Calgary

[Home Depot] Milwaukee packout modular system $198.00 (34% off)

Starting today the Home Depot has this modular toolbox on sale for $198 down from $298.
I’ve been waiting for this to go on sale for the past few months since Home Depot started carrying it.
Reviews online are excellent for this kit, it should work well for all my electrician tools.
Images
  • 657AC6D9-ACA2-41ED-9986-B09A7B18A1D6.jpeg
58 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1685 posts
1196 upvotes
Thanks for sharing. Is this the latest version of the packout system? I get so confused with Milwaukee’s “generation 2” vs “gen3” vs gen whatever....that I haven’t the faintest clue.

I’m a Dewalt fan myself but was looking at this too.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2008
5211 posts
2024 upvotes
This is a pretty wicked deal

I have a few of the smaller packout boxes like the top one (for screws, nails, bits, etc.) and no dought they'll last me the rest of my life.

But as a DIYer, I don't move my tools enough, or have enough tools, to justify a $200 toolbox.
Let's hug it out
Mar 21, 2005
434 posts
355 upvotes
GTA
I wonder how strong do I have to be able to pull this up a flight of stairs with tools inside these boxes.

Nov 28, 2011
398 posts
480 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Great deal. Lowest price I've seen North of the border.
Thank you OP.
This is a very robust system and will certainly haul heavy loads. I t is rated at 250lb load & I think it's one of the best system out there.
...so tempted to buy this but I'm already invested in Husky's Connect [$98 this week]. I have the additional cantilever box on top which is super convenient allowing access 2 storage area without having to lift & disconnect anything.
Last edited by badger11 on Nov 14th, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 12, 2003
88 posts
44 upvotes
Kelowna
coolnut wrote: I wonder how strong do I have to be able to pull this up a flight of stairs with tools inside these boxes.

Stronger
"I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5770 posts
7830 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Been waiting for this. Not sure if ill need all three boxes.

Hella deal though!
May 17, 2007
930 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
Shame HD doesn't carry the low profile packout
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1685 posts
1196 upvotes
orb2k wrote: Shame HD doesn't carry the low profile packout
HD in the States has this. I believe it was going for $34.88 or thereabouts.

In fact, they have the modular system for $199 USD too and I was very close to buying it. Thank goodness I held off.
May 17, 2007
930 posts
377 upvotes
Toronto
CanRulez wrote: HD in the States has this. I believe it was going for $34.88 or thereabouts.

In fact, they have the modular system for $199 USD too and I was very close to buying it. Thank goodness I held off.
kms tool has them for 29.99 but they are in the west coast. If HD had them, I could have priced match
Nov 28, 2011
398 posts
480 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
If HD only we had the blackout edition that UKers have...
Nov 28, 2011
398 posts
480 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
orb2k wrote: Shame HD doesn't carry the low profile packout
Interesting. I never knew these existed.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2012
1296 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
coolnut wrote: I wonder how strong do I have to be able to pull this up a flight of stairs with tools inside these boxes.

If you pack those tool boxes good and have them stack 3 high like that....not a chance pulling it up stairs solo like that haha. Although looking at the large wheels, it would do ok in dirt or uncompacted gravel that's usually found on job sites.
Oct 7, 2007
633 posts
207 upvotes
Markham
Ugh, yet another trip to home depot to buy more milwaukee tools. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2007
4763 posts
2462 upvotes
I have this system. Love the large wheels. Makes it easy to bring up stairs, hop curbs etc. and they can take a beating.
The clasps are very well made.
Has a loop for a lock which is convenient as well (not that it would stop anyone who really wanted your stuff)

I only ever use the bottom box with the wheels though, it makes it much easier to bring in my specialized tool bags as I can stack them on top.
The top 2 boxes stay at home, so I basically use it as a rolling tool box, but I didn’t buy it so it really doesent matter much.
The best and most robust rolling tool box I’ve ever owned.
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2896 posts
2002 upvotes
GTA
I wish they are insulated... so I can carry to the beach in summer time.. cheers
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Addict
May 24, 2004
2354 posts
571 upvotes
Red_Army wrote: I have this system....
The top 2 boxes stay at home, so I basically use it as a rolling tool box, but I didn’t buy it so it really doesent matter much.
The best and most robust rolling tool box I’ve ever owned.
So do you own it or what?
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2007
4763 posts
2462 upvotes
baymoe wrote: So do you own it or what?
Yes I own it, but I don’t have much use for the top 2 boxes so they stay at home. I was stating that I didn’t buy this as it was given to me, so not using the 2 boxes doesent matter much to me.
Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again. - Andre Gide
Dec 3, 2010
701 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
badger11 wrote: Interesting. I never knew these existed.
What's it for? Holds salami and cheese for your sandwich?
Nov 28, 2011
398 posts
480 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Slim Bento Boxes for sushi or for 2x TV dinners.