Hot Deals

Home Depot

Milwaukee Tool 1-3/8-inch Oscillating Multi Tool Multi-Material, Wood, and Hardwood Blade Kit with Case (5 Pack) 29$

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2023 11:31 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1636 posts
37431 upvotes
Scarborough

[Home Depot] Milwaukee Tool 1-3/8-inch Oscillating Multi Tool Multi-Material, Wood, and Hardwood Blade Kit with Case (5 Pack) 29$

Milwaukee Tool 1-3/8-inch Oscillating Multi Tool Multi-Material, Wood, and Hardwood Blade Kit with Case (5 Pack) 29$

US Made Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

I guess its a good deal considering it has two Titanium Blade (metal cutting)...

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/milwau ... 1001649492
8 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1636 posts
37431 upvotes
Scarborough
Saw them in store for 65$ couple of weeks back...
Feb 6, 2019
500 posts
1271 upvotes
Niagara Region
I am going to be a tool snob here, but the titanium blades are more geared for soft metal. If you are cutting into tough metals then you really need a carbide blade, the titanium blades will dull quickly. If you are going to cut into harder metals then consider THIS set, which has a carbide blade. This is the set I have and it makes a huge difference. There are also some costlier sets with a case and more blades. Single carbide blades are expensive, so getting one in a multi pack is better value.

I have no intention of downplaying the deal posted, it's a great offer, but just be sure to consider what you plan to cut.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1636 posts
37431 upvotes
Scarborough
Farles70 wrote: I am going to be a tool snob here, but the titanium blades are more geared for soft metal. If you are cutting into tough metals then you really need a carbide blade, the titanium blades will dull quickly. If you are going to cut into harder metals then consider THIS set, which has a carbide blade. This is the set I have and it makes a huge difference. There are also some costlier sets with a case and more blades. Single carbide blades are expensive, so getting one in a multi pack is better value.

I have no intention of downplaying the deal posted, it's a great offer, but just be sure to consider what you plan to cut.
Agreed. I used the carbide set. Good to use it with Heavy old plumbing lines...
Dec 21, 2020
599 posts
525 upvotes
Price has gone up on the website to $65 now but you can still find it in store for the $29 price. Might want to jump on it if you've been holding out.
Dec 10, 2010
541 posts
433 upvotes
RCLapCar wrote: Price has gone up on the website to $65 now but you can still find it in store for the $29 price. Might want to jump on it if you've been holding out.
Which store have you seen it still at that price in? GTA?
Dec 21, 2020
599 posts
525 upvotes
tianos wrote: Which store have you seen it still at that price in? GTA?
Mississauga West (Argentia and Winston Churchill) earlier in the week and Milton last night.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1636 posts
37431 upvotes
Scarborough
RCLapCar wrote: Mississauga West (Argentia and Winston Churchill) earlier in the week and Milton last night.
All the Scarborough stores have it as well...