• Last Updated:
  • Nov 3rd, 2020 10:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2011
1908 posts
2017 upvotes

[Home Depot] Milwaukee Tool Bag $12.48

The milwaukee tool bag was in the hot deal forum before, then stock ran out, got move to expired deals.
Now its back for $12.48, its a hot deal again...

I bought 2. Get them before they run out again.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Apr 3rd, 2020 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5100 posts
7206 upvotes
Vancouver
billford wrote: The milwaukee tool bag was in the hot deal forum before, then stock ran out, got move to expired deals.
Now its back for $12.48, its a hot deal again...

I bought 2. Get them before they run out again.
Not exactly a re-post but this is at least fifth time this same "deal" is posted here in the last month or two... Just sayin'...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3295 posts
2172 upvotes
Langley
For the home owner that needs a tool bag/box/kit, I found this system to be the best.
Always open design is the most efficient, you can see everything, and there are tons of pockets for items so you always know where things are. This is a housewarming gift for my friends and I load them up with this bag, hammer, level, razor blades, pliers and they love it. They still comment on how much they prefer this open design to their zipper sealed bags.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/husky- ... 1000668514
$29.99
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
1537 posts
627 upvotes
jellytime wrote: For the home owner that needs a tool bag/box/kit, I found this system to be the best.
Always open design is the most efficient, you can see everything, and there are tons of pockets for items so you always know where things are. This is a housewarming gift for my friends and I load them up with this bag, hammer, level, razor blades, pliers and they love it. They still comment on how much they prefer this open design to their zipper sealed bags.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/husky- ... 1000668514
$29.99
Totally agree. I have a bunch of these tool bags that came with the tools I bought sitting around, as hard cases are much better at protecting tools during transport... And something like what you posted is more practical from a usage standpoint. The bags are fine if they come with the tool, but I can't see myself buying this type of tool bag to hold my power tools - there are just more practical options out there if spending money on it.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3522 posts
3934 upvotes
Alekxqin wrote: a couple bucks more but this one looks a great deal as well https://www.homedepot.ca/product/husky- ... 3?rec=true
Do you know if those two handles can be used to carry the bag with it being full? Looks short in the picture.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3295 posts
2172 upvotes
Langley
PriceHunter wrote: Do you know if those two handles can be used to carry the bag with it being full? Looks short in the picture.
It's a zippered bag, depending on how full it is, you won't be able to completely close it, but you should still be able to carry it. Think of a duffle bag with the same grab handles, if you fill it completely up, you probably won't be able to close the zipper, but you could probably still carry it around.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2011
1908 posts
2017 upvotes
Of course the milwaukee bag is not suitable for everyone and an open top is better suited for some.

For my own purposes, I put 2 in my cars trunk for tools and emergency supplies. They zip up so nothing spills out.
When I fill it up, the bag expands to about 17 inches long, 10 inches wide and 11 inches high.

Its a good quality bag for $12.48
Last edited by billford on Apr 4th, 2020 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banned
Nov 2, 2020
2 posts
I use CLC for various tools but mainly screw drivers and pliers. I do wish the interior pocket had some dividers but with it being open I am allowed to store larger tools. Over all the bag is well made and well worth the money.