Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Milwaukee Tool M12 12V Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit (5-Tool) w/ (2) 1.5Ah Batteries, Charger and Tool Bag for $279

[OP]
Jan 24, 2013
773 posts
3264 upvotes
MILTON

[Home Depot] Milwaukee Tool M12 12V Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit (5-Tool) w/ (2) 1.5Ah Batteries, Charger and Tool Bag for $279

• M12 3/8 -inch drill driver delivers 250 -inch lbs. of torque in a compact light weight design
  • M12 ratchet delivers up to 35 ft. lbs. of torque with variable speed metal trigger for greater control
  • M12 1/4 -inch hex impact driver delivers best-in-class 850 -inch/lbs. of torque at only 2.3 lbs. and 0-2000 RPM for fast driving
  • M12 Hackzall reciprocating saw delivers 0-3000 SPM at only 2.6 lbs. and 11 -inch for quick cutting in tight spaces
  • REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
  • Includes: M12 3/8 -inch Drill Driver, M12 1/4 -inch Impact Driver, M12 3/8 -inch Ratchet, M12 HACKZALL, M12 LED Work Light, M12 Charger, Contractor Bag & (2) 1.5Ah batteries
12 replies
Jan 26, 2018
832 posts
445 upvotes
That's the regular price around Xmas, I was waiting for the after Xmas /New year clearance on that combo, but it seems that won't happen. But at this price it's still a good price.
Nov 23, 2013
9 posts
Kitchener
Thanks. I was looking for the hex driver though for house work. Doesn't seem like there are hot deals on those yet.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5911 posts
1640 upvotes
Calgary
i wouldn't buy non fuel M12, just not enough power.
Mar 20, 2017
217 posts
380 upvotes
Its not a bad set if you are doing odd jobs around the house. These are all first gen brushed M12 tools. You wont want for more power until you start doing something like a whole basement. I had all these at one point and have since upgraded the impact driver to the current brushless model, and the drill to a brushless hammer drill. The Hackzall and ratchet are still more than enough for my usage (whole house reno).

Having said that, I'd rather get a brushless M12 drill/driver set at around $199-249, and get a brushed hackzall as tool only
Aug 25, 2011
76 posts
54 upvotes
BURLINGTON
I used the drill and driver at work for a few years - Great tools - not as powerful as the 18s but the small size means you can put them in the pocket of a hoodie or a tool belt. Saw is great for cutting away old pipe and wires in a joist space. Curious - what is the market for the ratchet? When I switch to 3/8 ratchet (manual) I am usually working with smaller more delicate nuts and bolts. I would be afraid of stripping or cross threading.