Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot Black Friday

Milwaukee Tool M12 12V Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Inflator (Tool-Only) - $71.10 + Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2022 10:29 am
Jun 2, 2007
26 posts
5 upvotes
Halifax
Thanks OP. I was able to find something else on that site that was on sale and then price matched at Home Depot. It’s the Milwaukee M18 15mm random orbital polisher, regular $369, on sale for $319 at Squares, price matched down to $287 at HD. About $95 savings after tax. Here is the link in case anyone else is interested:

https://squareshardware.ca/milwaukee-26 ... isher.html

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/milwau ... 1001713779
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4533 posts
5072 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Just wanna say I have this tire inflator and absolutely love it.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4278 posts
3753 upvotes
How does this device compare to the 12v plug in ones that go on sale $35-40 on Amazon? Mine recently overheated and stopped working after installing my winter tires, debating between this and another similar unit.
Oct 25, 2017
303 posts
193 upvotes
How are you price matching when the price isn't shown on the site?
Jan 8, 2010
83 posts
55 upvotes
Gssbb26 wrote: Whats better this or the Dewalt one?
The Dewalt has high volume output, comes with 12Volt plug and no duty cycle for pressure less than 70 PSI.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
6116 posts
4613 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
If you have DeWalt batteries, then the DeWalt one is better.
Jan 27, 2003
749 posts
216 upvotes
Snow Country, BC
humphreyb wrote: How are you price matching when the price isn't shown on the site?
Use the code the OP provided and you’ll get the quoted price.
Core 2 Duo E6600 with Scythe Ninja Plus Heat Sink
Intel 975XBX Revision 305 MOBO
OCZ Dual Channel XTC 2048MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz
EVGA 7600GT CO wit
Jun 23, 2011
155 posts
662 upvotes
MARKHAM
razrsharp wrote: How does this device compare to the 12v plug in ones that go on sale $35-40 on Amazon? Mine recently overheated and stopped working after installing my winter tires, debating between this and another similar unit.
Do you have a link for one of these ones in Amazon that you are mentioning to see what you are talking about...?
Jun 23, 2011
155 posts
662 upvotes
MARKHAM
razrsharp wrote: These guys:
https://www.amazon.ca/EPAuto-Portable-C ... ljaz10cnVl

I think I'll attempt a PM for the one posted today.
Well, it would not be fair to compare this to the Milwaukee one... It is a completely different level of equipment type. This one from Amazon is more like those ones for an emergency situation and with a high possibility to fail on you. Personally, I have already burned 3 like this in the past with 2 situations exactly when I needed them most which were flat tires... That's why I abandoned them and use now only these ones from tool brands, like Milwaukee, RIDGID, Ryobi and DeWALT.

I would suggest you go with this Milwaukee if you have already the M12 batteries or any of the other tool brands if you have those battery systems. You will see the difference the moment you first use it!
Jan 1, 2005
358 posts
236 upvotes
Different power, m12 is decent for its size but the dewalt uses bigger batteries = bigger power at the moment. Milwaukee has an m18 that would be more compatible to the dewalt.
Remember me when you're pooping.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4278 posts
3753 upvotes
lfdiniz wrote: Well, it would not be fair to compare this to the Milwaukee one... It is a completely different level of equipment type. This one from Amazon is more like those ones for an emergency situation and with a high possibility to fail on you. Personally, I have already burned 3 like this in the past with 2 situations exactly when I needed them most which were flat tires... That's why I abandoned them and use now only these ones from tool brands, like Milwaukee, RIDGID, Ryobi and DeWALT.

I would suggest you go with this Milwaukee if you have already the M12 batteries or any of the other tool brands if you have those battery systems. You will see the difference the moment you first use it!
I only have 2x 2AH M12 batteries though, 1 other tool, and little desire to buy more as I have several other tool systems. Are those batteries enough to handle a seasonal tire change top up?
Jun 23, 2011
155 posts
662 upvotes
MARKHAM
razrsharp wrote: I only have 2x 2AH M12 batteries though, 1 other tool, and little desire to buy more as I have several other tool systems. Are those batteries enough to handle a seasonal tire change top up?
Sure will do! I guess you are only going to get in trouble if the tire is completely empty... But maybe a 2.0 will do it...!

I changed the tires for 2 cars using a M12 Stubby and topped up the snow tires of both cars with this inflator using the same 4.0mAh battery and it has decreased only 1 dot on the battery gauge! The tires were just 3 or 4 psi low though...
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4278 posts
3753 upvotes
lfdiniz wrote: Sure will do! I guess you are only going to get in trouble if the tire is completely empty... But maybe a 2.0 will do it...!

I changed the tires for 2 cars using a M12 Stubby and topped up the snow tires of both cars with this inflator using the same 4.0mAh battery and it has decreased only 1 dot on the battery gauge! The tires were just 3 or 4 psi low though...
I think I'll hold off on this one. I've got an older 12v unit for emergencies, and batteries for my use case will just slow me down. The thing I need should have a constant power source and the power to pump 8 deflated tires on my driveway/garage.

Thanks anyway op
Jun 23, 2011
155 posts
662 upvotes
MARKHAM
razrsharp wrote: I think I'll hold off on this one. I've got an older 12v unit for emergencies, and batteries for my use case will just slow me down. The thing I need should have a constant power source and the power to pump 8 deflated tires on my driveway/garage.

Thanks anyway op
For that use case, I would say a small compressor is the way to go! Winking Face
Nov 9, 2018
110 posts
109 upvotes
Richmond, BC
razrsharp wrote: I think I'll hold off on this one. I've got an older 12v unit for emergencies, and batteries for my use case will just slow me down. The thing I need should have a constant power source and the power to pump 8 deflated tires on my driveway/garage.

Thanks anyway op
I have 8 cars in front and I get too lazy to inflate the tires (maybe once every 9 months) so some tires are completely flat. I find it so annoying to carry the power source (Eliminator Jumper Booster) or have to connect the 12V inside the car, especially I have disconnected some of the batteries. This Milwaukee inflator I have been eyeing for a long time!!

Thanks OP, the inflator is on the way!
Aug 15, 2022
315 posts
921 upvotes
I'd convinced myself I didn't need this because I already had two versions of the Ryobi inflator, but I fell for it last night anyway, because half price.... delivered by doordash from my local store this morning.

Way better than those, at least twice as fast, I flattened a truck tire and a trailer tire down to about 5-10 psi each tonight to test it out, trailer tire back to 50psi in 3-4 min and truck to 65 in 7. No break except moving from one to the other and it wasn't even warm, took 1 bar from a cp 3.0 battery.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
4278 posts
3753 upvotes
JDM_BenZ wrote: I have 8 cars in front and I get too lazy to inflate the tires (maybe once every 9 months) so some tires are completely flat. I find it so annoying to carry the power source (Eliminator Jumper Booster) or have to connect the 12V inside the car, especially I have disconnected some of the batteries. This Milwaukee inflator I have been eyeing for a long time!!

Thanks OP, the inflator is on the way!
Right but instead of carrying a power source or plugging it into 12v you'll be hoping & charging batteries until all your tires are inflated. For me, I'm now looking at dual-power inflators so I can use them both at home and on road for emergencies such as this one or this motomaster. The Amazon one claims to have a 20 minute run time to get through 4 tires before overheating (which is usually the other nemesis of these units, and how my previous one died).
Nov 2, 2018
8 posts
3 upvotes
Went to store, showed the website to the senior man, gave me price match immediately, 5mins.