Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Milwaukee Tool M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Tool Kit (4-Tool) with (2) 3.0Ah Batteries, Charger, Tool Bag - $368

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2022 8:18 pm
Oct 13, 2014
22 posts
16 upvotes
Waterloo, ON

[Home Depot] Milwaukee Tool M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Tool Kit (4-Tool) with (2) 3.0Ah Batteries, Charger, Tool Bag - $368

This 4 tool combo appears to be the lowest price at $368 according to stocktracker. The previous low was $379 before it shot up above $500.

For $368 you get:
  • 1/2 inch Hammer Drill/Driver (2602-20)
  • Sawzall Recip Saw w/ blade (2621-20),
  • 1/4 inch Hex Impact Driver (2650-20)
  • LED work light (2735-20)
  • M18 battery charger
  • (2) M18 3.0Ah XC battery packs
  • Contractor bag
Milwaukee Model # 2696-24
Store SKU # 1000731030
15 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2015
2045 posts
918 upvotes
Elgin, ON
That's a very useful set of tools to get started with.

When I got started with cordless power tools, I started with a drill / driver / battery / charger / bag kit. Then added a reciprocating saw, then added a work light, in that order.
Oct 13, 2014
22 posts
16 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
rkjredflag wrote: That's a very useful set of tools to get started with.

When I got started with cordless power tools, I started with a drill / driver / battery / charger / bag kit. Then added a reciprocating saw, then added a work light, in that order.
I actually did the same thing back in the day when I bought my first home. All have been heavily used and are still going strong to this day.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto
Good buy if youre not already in the Milwaukee eco system. I would have jumped on this if I wasn't..
Jun 18, 2005
379 posts
1441 upvotes
The flashlight is basically a toss-in. I'd consider looking for a cheap Fuel drill/driver combo with at least 4.0 batteries then add their excellent 700 lumen M18 LED lantern/flood light which goes on sale often enough, has USB-out for charging phones and shit and lights up an entire area.
Aug 23, 2021
60 posts
164 upvotes
Hoping for fellow handyman’s comment/expertise.

I am hung up on what ecosystem to get into. Torn between the typical 3 brands: Milwaukee Dewalt and Bosch. I heard Bosch isn’t that great but looking to hear peoples opinion/advise.

Thanks in advance!
Oct 13, 2014
22 posts
16 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
dajan1008 wrote: Hoping for fellow handyman’s comment/expertise.

I am hung up on what ecosystem to get into. Torn between the typical 3 brands: Milwaukee Dewalt and Bosch. I heard Bosch isn’t that great but looking to hear peoples opinion/advise.

Thanks in advance!
I personally went with Milwaukee since my father had it and they never failed him. Ever since owning mine (2015) I've done various house projects (kitchen, and multiple bath remodels), as well as a full house reno which included reframing walls and lots of drywall sheets. So I'm biased to say Milwaukee since all my tools have worked flawlessly.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2015
2045 posts
918 upvotes
Elgin, ON

Thanks in advance!
I'd take Bosch right off the list, not because of the quality of the product, but because you don't see a ton of Bosch cordless power tools in most of our Canadian big box stores. The more stores that sell the brand, the easier it is to find deals as you grow your collection.

Milwaukee has the largest variety of tools.

DeWalt has the advantage of the FlexVolt line. They have some powerful 60V tools, but you can also use the 60V batteries on their 20V tools.
Nov 10, 2006
482 posts
164 upvotes
montreal

Thanks in advance!
For drills, m12 fuel ALL DAY.
For cutting, M18 is good (circular saw, sawzall)

If you do mostly woodworking which I doubt if youre asking Dewalt atomic is incredible but pricey as hell.

Go milwaukee M18 set since the charger can charge M12 and M18
Then add in a M12 drill kit and you're golden.
Deal Guru
Sep 21, 2005
13460 posts
12205 upvotes
After getting the Ridgid 4 tools kit a month ago with life time warranty, as a DIYer, I don't need the Milwaukee professional tool.
BTW, the Ridigid impact driver, from the 4 tools kit, can take off lag nuts on my Honda torqued at 80 ft-lb and my Nissan at 90 ft-lb quickly.
Have too many phones... This is how I limit my monthly phone payment.
Public Mobile $34 15GB, $11 250MB, 2x $5 50min/50text, $0 FPL home phone,
Fido $5 4GB plan with a free tablet.
Oct 10, 2006
300 posts
508 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
Can't imagine buying brushed tools in 2022 and think you're getting a hot deal... Thinking Face

These will get a homeowner's jobs done, but you could also save some $$ and get some cheap craftsman or ryobi which are just as good as these.
Aug 8, 2015
121 posts
156 upvotes
Milwaukee is running an instore promo (at least at dartmouth crossing in halifax) for the brushless version of the m18 drill and impact driver for $250 with some batts this one . If you're looking for brushless, you may be interested in this offer more but YMMV. I think this one from OP is a great deal in its own right though.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2884 posts
1573 upvotes
toronto
PolishEagle wrote: I personally went with Milwaukee since my father had it and they never failed him. Ever since owning mine (2015) I've done various house projects (kitchen, and multiple bath remodels), as well as a full house reno which included reframing walls and lots of drywall sheets. So I'm biased to say Milwaukee since all my tools have worked flawlessly.
Have u considered ryobi? They got some good deals on there hp series. It's no Milwaukee, but its plenty for the average diyer
Aug 13, 2021
290 posts
604 upvotes
Last year same kit was $370 with free 5.0ah battery.
This year same price with no free battery.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2017
1556 posts
1391 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
In 2020 I returned this kit before opening it after considering the 6 tool kit for not much more, as I really wanted the framing saw. I find it comes with more useful tools for not much more cost. The 6 kit is $600 currently, I got it for closer to $500 ($530?) back in Black Friday 2020: Impact, Hammer Drill, Framing Saw, Sawzall, Angle Grinder. Plus the light, a big tool bag, two XC3.0 batteries, and charger. Something to consider, although I'm not sure what the deal will be this year for it, or if the deal is indeed $598 (down from $898 "regular" which is absurd for brushed tools).

I've since individually sold off the kit (for more than I bought it altogether!) as I instead slowly built up a M12/M18 Fuel kit (HD hacks, and also secondhand/marketplace hacks) for home/auto as well as my new job.

These brushed tools are all a bit old, they still hold their own, but the Fuel line up of drills/impacts have had two generations go by in the time they've been offering these same brushed tools in these kits. The XC3.0 uses their old battery cells, and have been around since 2012. If I were a home DIY'er and didn't ever foresee the need for Milwaukee's Fuel line up of tools, then I would consider other brands with fresher brushed tool offerings (or even brushless for the same $$$).

It might also be a good thing that their "old" brushed tools are so tried/true/tested at this point, why change a good thing, they are solid tools that could be with you forever.