Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Milwaukee Tool M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit $198 (34% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2022 1:20 pm
[OP]
Jul 11, 2019
18 posts
22 upvotes

[Home Depot] Milwaukee Tool M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit $198 (34% off)

Milwaukee Tool M18 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Hammer Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool) with (2) 1.5Ah Batteries, Charger, Tool Bag

Have been looking for an all-around set for usual around the house stuff and this sale pushed me to finally buy one
7 replies
Dec 12, 2019
830 posts
632 upvotes
This set goes on sale quite often as these are not brushless.

They were $177 during black Friday and it was for quite awhile and didn’t get much attention even though I bought them as a starter set

Plus multi tool cuz of return promo stuff
Jun 15, 2016
380 posts
242 upvotes
xxxibgdrgn wrote: This set goes on sale quite often as these are not brushless.

They were $177 during black Friday and it was for quite awhile and didn’t get much attention even though I bought them as a starter set

Plus multi tool cuz of return promo stuff
What do you mean return promo stuff?
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4324 posts
2892 upvotes
Ottawa
Mikenello wrote: What do you mean return promo stuff?
Buy x get free tool. Then people return free tool to get a partial credit. Ie.. They got a free reciprocating saw and got 50 bucks back for returning it
Jun 15, 2016
380 posts
242 upvotes
shylok wrote: Buy x get free tool. Then people return free tool to get a partial credit. Ie.. They got a free reciprocating saw and got 50 bucks back for returning it
Never knew you're allowed to do that. Do you get a store credit?
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2017
1142 posts
1256 upvotes
Ontario
Fake deal. It's this sale price almost all year. Batteries are very low capacity, brushed tool, heavy and good luck hammer drilling with a 1.5ah. I don't see why anyone would buy this. Home Depot is tricking you to pretend this is good value. PLEASE stop posting this kit.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
33306 posts
15225 upvotes
Yeah in the typical promo you can get the brushless non-Fuel kit for about $200 after returning the free tool, which is a much better deal. That promo isn't on right now but just saying.