Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Milwaukee Tool M18 Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill/Impact Combo Kit (2-Tool) with 2 Batteries $299

[OP]
Mar 21, 2012
65 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] Milwaukee Tool M18 Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill/Impact Combo Kit (2-Tool) with 2 Batteries $299

Not sure this is a hot deal or not but no one posted this so here I am..
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 21st, 2020 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
5 replies
[OP]
Mar 21, 2012
65 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
That's what I thought too.. I actually don't need this tool but I need a sander.. I am in dilemma as my brain says I can just buy Ryobi sander (free battery) but my heart says I can go with this kit and buy Milwaukee sander.. I do need to build a system for my tool so it is critical to decide which tool I am buying.. (based on that, I will be buying tools on that brand as needs grow). Obviously, I am not a professional anything mostly home diy stuffs.. I know by reading many posts, Ryobi would be sufficient but again my heart goes on Milwaukee... and I am torn lol
Jan 12, 2004
696 posts
245 upvotes
I have the Milwaukee sander and to be honest it's nothing that special. I got it last month doing the battery return trick, and I would not buy it at normal price or even on sale unless it was at least 50% off. The Ryobi is really hard to beat when it comes to value, especially right now with the battery deal. I have lots of m18 and M12 tools as well as a bunch of random ryobi stuff, so don't be scared to go with multiple brands.
Feb 2, 2011
298 posts
115 upvotes
New Westminster
I just bought into the Ridgid line free lifetime warranty when the battery and charger is bought together. The adapter plate buy on eBay can be bought to use with Ryobi tools or similar choice to Milwaukee tools. I bought subcompact impact Rigid wrench, and Ryobi inflator, 3/8 ratchet, impact driver. As others have mentioned, the lineup is huge with Ryobi. I missed the Milwaukee 299 drill/ driver batteries and free tool. I choose 3/8 ratchet but unfortunately order got canceled this past summer when sold out of stock
Last edited by fsteiner on Aug 22nd, 2020 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
4141 posts
1601 upvotes
Parry Sound
Milwaukee is overrated
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.