Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Milwaukee Tool M18 FUEL High Torque ½ inch Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (GEN2) - $264

Nov 13, 2017
23 posts
11 upvotes
Are you sure? You picked that exact torque wrench the tool only for only 79 bucks? Its hard to believe. You won't even find used for that much.
Mar 10, 2008
455 posts
147 upvotes
Quebec City
steven80 wrote: nope.
yep.
WowBadSha wrote: Are you sure? You picked that exact torque wrench the tool only for only 79 bucks? Its hard to believe. You won't even find used for that much.
Come on, 4 posts above you a user posted a picture of the in store deal, I don't know what more you could need. I got the deal as well, can confirm.
Jan 13, 2009
482 posts
155 upvotes
ChristopherG66507 wrote: I work in a smelter, it’s almost all Milwaukee. Nothing else stands up to the abuse that we put them through.
I am a fan of Milwaukee myself, it's great, especially for the price. however, there are plenty of brands that are just as good (makita, bosch). but if you don't care about the price Hilti is better.
Feb 6, 2008
140 posts
152 upvotes
WowBadSha wrote: Are you sure? You picked that exact torque wrench the tool only for only 79 bucks? Its hard to believe. You won't even find used for that much.
Yes. There is a newer model that has the one key option. https://www.milwaukeetool.com/Products/ ... ls/2863-20#
I believe the clearance price early this year must have been a price error. Milwaukee is probably clearing stock of this model.
Jan 22, 2007
191 posts
47 upvotes
Calgary
rob187 wrote: Milwaukee Tool M18 FUEL High Torque ½ inch Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (Tool Only)
Model # 2767-20 | SKU # 1001088011

Was $319 yesterday. Not as good as the $191 back in Feb 2018 but that deal was not widely available, I couldn't find one.

$5 off coupon can be used in-store, brings the price to $264+HST:
https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/custom ... cribe.html

Keep those receipts as this might be discounted further as time goes on (90 day's to price adjust).
Bought exactly 30 days ago @ 319, so free $50 for me today! Thanks!
Nov 11, 2013
514 posts
450 upvotes
Calgary
I’d clear the whole shelf at $79
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2008
1102 posts
193 upvotes
RDFphusion wrote: I've been waiting on a Dewalt deal, to get something like:
https://www.amazon.ca/DEWALT-DCF899HP2- ... nch+dewalt

Since all my tools/batteries are Dewalt, but I doubt it will ever happen to get a decent deal on a Dewalt. I'm wondering if I should get a Milwakee, which would force me to think about batteries for it as well.
Im in the same camp with Ridgid/Ryobi. I wanted to be in Ridgid ecosystem but found out they dont make a lot of stuff and choose Ryobi as my second option. Im actually very happy with quality of both brands.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2003
18034 posts
2562 upvotes
Langley
RDFphusion wrote: I've been waiting on a Dewalt deal, to get something like:
https://www.amazon.ca/DEWALT-DCF899HP2- ... nch+dewalt

Since all my tools/batteries are Dewalt, but I doubt it will ever happen to get a decent deal on a Dewalt. I'm wondering if I should get a Milwakee, which would force me to think about batteries for it as well.
I got that for $311 two years ago, and the bare tool version has been posted since then.
Oct 16, 2007
22 posts
3 upvotes
Surrey
Can also get on eBay for reasonable prices.
I opted for mid torque as well. 2861-20
Zips off lugs totally effortlessly. And all my brake components (except for 1 bracket bolt). The weight and good for 95% of stuff make it a winner for me. Anything REALLY stubborn (crank bolt) gets the nitrocat airgun treatment.

Mid-torque model:
$215.92cdn (207.xx for detent pin model) to your door with eBay global shipment. Program (that’s taxes in, duty, etc). Or $192.78 before GST/PST (12% BC).
Reddingfasteners seller.

Much cheaper Still if you have a US shipping address.
779C04C6-1679-47F8-A67D-A8AB40823884.png
841BD6A4-5A42-4F82-BC5F-1DE3E8B55CF3.jpeg
Aug 15, 2017
32 posts
8 upvotes
Vancouver
Damn... There goes my "wait for a sale" on that one. Thanks, I just picked up this to go to work with me. Have had the 2763 for years, and am a little upset now at some of the Milwaukee deals I've missed on my "stay away from RFD, save money" stints. Had KMS price match this. For their extra 1 year warranty, and the amount I spend there to the point where over 1/2 the staff in Coquitlam recognize me, it was worth the loss of the $5 coupon.

Now, if anyone finds the 3/4 2864-20 gun @ $330 or less, please let me know? Thanks!

PS: For anyone interested, KMS is including 4Ah M12 batteries with the FUEL ratchets this month. Cracked and got those for work, too... Same $200/210/220 for the 1/4, 3/8, & 1/2 they've been on for regularly, but now the battery tossed in.
May 7, 2006
303 posts
32 upvotes
Vancouver
Bansal wrote: Damn... There goes my "wait for a sale" on that one. Thanks, I just picked up this to go to work with me. Have had the 2763 for years, and am a little upset now at some of the Milwaukee deals I've missed on my "stay away from RFD, save money" stints. Had KMS price match this. For their extra 1 year warranty, and the amount I spend there to the point where over 1/2 the staff in Coquitlam recognize me, it was worth the loss of the $5 coupon.

Now, if anyone finds the 3/4 2864-20 gun @ $330 or less, please let me know? Thanks!

PS: For anyone interested, KMS is including 4Ah M12 batteries with the FUEL ratchets this month. Cracked and got those for work, too... Same $200/210/220 for the 1/4, 3/8, & 1/2 they've been on for regularly, but now the battery tossed in.
Are you talking about the new Gen 3 Stubby M12 Wrenches? Kinda looking for the new 3/8 Stubby M12 line. Which is rated for 250/250 . Want to use it for overall lugs and engine work.
Aug 15, 2017
32 posts
8 upvotes
Vancouver
gunsmokez wrote: Are you talking about the new Gen 3 Stubby M12 Wrenches? Kinda looking for the new 3/8 Stubby M12 line. Which is rated for 250/250 . Want to use it for overall lugs and engine work.
Sadly no, just the Fuel ratchets. They've got the new stubbies, they're actually a little cheaper than the ratchets. KMS is $195 for the 1/4 Stubby, and $205 for the 3/8 & 1/2". BC Fasteners is $179/189/189. KMS is happy to match that, but I'm not in need enough just yet to buy at that price. I'll likely wait for some sort of battery deal, or cheaper price. I've got the current 3/8 M18 Fuel impact, and that's working well enough for me for now. Definitely some spots the new stubby would be beneficial, but I've spent too much to buy at their regular "sale" price so far. Money will go to the ratchets this month instead, and maybe that 3/4" impact... $370 @ KMS, $360 @ Summit Tools.

That said, hopefully it'll show up here if there's a deal on the new stubbies, too. I'll grab a couple if the price is right 🤦🏽‍♂️.