Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Milwaukee Tool M18 XC REDLITHIUM 18V High Capacity Li-Ion Battery 4.0 $41.70

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2019 12:27 am
[OP]
Sep 19, 2019
1 posts
8 upvotes

[Home Depot] Milwaukee Tool M18 XC REDLITHIUM 18V High Capacity Li-Ion Battery 4.0 $41.70

First post, just found this gem at the Home Depot at Beacon Hill Calgary. There were about 5 left last night but still showing 139.00 on the Home Depot website.
Images
  • Milwauke.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 20th, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
13 replies
May 10, 2016
114 posts
110 upvotes
YMMV in title please, but yeah that's a great deal. I believe the going sale rate for 5.0Ah batteries is $160 for a two-pack.
Aug 15, 2019
23 posts
49 upvotes
I'm heading to Beacon Hill later today. I'll let you guys know if I see any left. This is a hell of a deal!
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2271 posts
645 upvotes
Calgary
Stanleyzheng wrote:
Sep 21st, 2019 11:32 am
I'm heading to Beacon Hill later today. I'll let you guys know if I see any left. This is a hell of a deal!
Was just at Beacon, it is sold out.
Sep 8, 2019
15 posts
64 upvotes
I also went to HD at 16 Ave NW (North Hills) which supposedly had "Limited quantities" in stock (as the only one in Calgary that wasn't OOC) but they didn't have the 4 Ah batteries at all, nor for the $139 nor on sale.
Jul 31, 2005
119 posts
10 upvotes
Thanks OP. GTA has limited stock. Steeles and Dufferin had 3 in stock at clearance price $41.70, the associate didn't show any willingness to find them, he kept saying "We don't have them"
I managed to price match at another GTA store as a goodwill gesture of the store manager, the original price showed $139
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
2491 posts
474 upvotes
rozsalyib wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2019 8:40 am
Thanks OP. GTA has limited stock. Steeles and Dufferin had 3 in stock at clearance price $41.70, the associate didn't show any willingness to find them, he kept saying "We don't have them"
I managed to price match at another GTA store as a goodwill gesture of the store manager, the original price showed $139
Was this in store sticker? Online shows $159 for Steeles and Dufferin. Otherwise how did you do a price match? Unless it's changed in the past 2 hours.
Mar 14, 2018
58 posts
51 upvotes
Was able to get this deal in Sherwood Park, the posted price was $130, but when I asked the cashier to check the price it rang in at $41.70. Awesome deal, thanks OP!
Jul 31, 2005
119 posts
10 upvotes
It's simple. On-line store price doesn't equal shelf's store price.
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
1882 posts
825 upvotes
Toronto
rozsalyib wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2019 8:40 am
Good for u bud.

The associates at steeles dufferin are not friendly and always refuse to price match etc. The same happens to hwy 7 woodbine too, ppl work like walking dead style and super lazyyyyy
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
2491 posts
474 upvotes
rozsalyib wrote:
Sep 24th, 2019 5:57 pm
It's simple. On-line store price doesn't equal shelf's store price.
You're not making any sense. How can you claim there were 3 in stock at clearance price but the associate wouldn't find them?? That means there weren't any on the shelf.
Then how did you know there were 3 in stock except by looking online?? If the store's computer shows $41.70 then stocktrack.ca should also show that price.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6691 posts
1254 upvotes
Mont-Royal
shutterbug wrote:
Sep 24th, 2019 8:05 pm
You're not making any sense. How can you claim there were 3 in stock at clearance price but the associate wouldn't find them?? That means there weren't any on the shelf.
Then how did you know there were 3 in stock except by looking online?? If the store's computer shows $41.70 then stocktrack.ca should also show that price.
not really.

Google play APP = stocktrack = real life = HD internal server for Inventory (however, the quantity includes return - so you might never find the return back on shelf)
Google play APP = stocktrack, but can also not reflect HD internal server for pricings.
HD website pricings usually don't show clearance

The phantom stock could be because the product is misplaced by some clients, or some thieves who want to try to bypass the security system loopholes. It also can be in a box sealed somewhere on top of these shelvings.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101