Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Milwaukee Tool Workskin Mid-Weight Balaclava Face Mask $3.00 or FLEECE LINED BEANIE $3.00 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2021 6:39 pm
Mar 26, 2021
138 posts
132 upvotes
Scarbs
RoughriderFan wrote: Bought two toques at Regina North HD for $3 a piece.
Where were they located ? My store has 10 in stock but can't find them anywhere !
Feb 27, 2011
882 posts
524 upvotes
Regina
Had to ask at the Pro Desk. They were tucked away on a corner shelf...covered in dust. No shelf price tag.
--------------------------------------------------
"PC LOAD LETTER!!. What the **** does that mean?"
Oct 17, 2011
129 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Collingwood Ontario still has some but they are in a box up in the inventory area (you can't access it). I had to ask two employees. The first said they are out, so I checked stocktrack and they still had 11, so I asked someone else and they confirmed that they had 11. They needed to get their ladder out to get up to the inventory area. I guess the first guy saw this too and said to himself this was too much trouble for a happy customer.
Mar 26, 2021
138 posts
132 upvotes
Scarbs
roundtoit wrote: Thanks OP. Collingwood Ontario still has some but they are in a box up in the inventory area (you can't access it). I had to ask two employees. The first said they are out, so I checked stocktrack and they still had 11, so I asked someone else and they confirmed that they had 11. They needed to get their ladder out to get up to the inventory area. I guess the first guy saw this too and said to himself this was too much trouble for a happy customer.
Did you actually buy some ? I see they still have some in stock. My local store shows they are in stock but "can't find them". Going to collingwood this weekend.
Sep 9, 2016
345 posts
865 upvotes
Leask
I am not sure why this was moved to expired deals, these are absolutely still available at several stores. I know, because I have bought a whole bunch of them in the last few days.