Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

Moen Adler Kitchen Faucet $152+

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2024 5:06 pm
May 12, 2020
68 posts
83 upvotes

[Home Depot] Moen Adler Kitchen Faucet $152+

Lowes has the Moen Adler Kitchen Faucet on sale:
$169/$189/$209 for Chrome / Stainless Steel / Black finishes respectively.

Home Depot has the same for $219/$239/$259 making them a perfect candidate for Match & Beat by 10%.

I got the black faucet for $188 but the chrome will be as cheap as $152 making it a pretty solid deal for well rated faucets!

Lowes Link: https://www.lowes.ca/search?query=Moen+Adler+pulldown
HD Link: https://www.homedepot.ca/product/moen-a ... 1001512508
43 replies
Jun 6, 2011
420 posts
364 upvotes
Ottawa
I'm in the market for a new one because the rubber gasket holding up the handheld head broke, as did the rubber over the button switch for spray/stream.

I guess I need something with a magnetic head and as little rubber as possible.
Deal Fanatic
May 5, 2008
6312 posts
3088 upvotes
Manitoba
polish_jr333 wrote: I'm in the market for a new one because the rubber gasket holding up the handheld head broke, as did the rubber over the button switch for spray/stream.

I guess I need something with a magnetic head and as little rubber as possible.
Just call or email and they will send parts out free of charge
Aug 27, 2008
245 posts
294 upvotes
Toronto
airmail wrote: Just call or email and they will send parts out free of charge
As long as you're the original purchaser. So just tell them you are and didn't keep your receipts.

SIncerely, so annoyed by this policy.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6912 posts
7487 upvotes
BC
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon- ... 4-2596406/

Puzzling why people are liking this deal, yet the above recent deal was unpopular even though it was cheaper and 75% off its regular price. Granted, stainless steel was the only finish option, but it clearly seems to have been the better bargain.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
4941 posts
5712 upvotes
I have this faucet for almost 1 year now and it works great. Solid feel and quality. Paid full price last year as I didn't have time to wait due to contractor being available to replace as part of a bigger issue I had during freezing temperatures.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8512 posts
11706 upvotes
GTA
SizzleChest wrote: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon- ... 4-2596406/

Puzzling why people are liking this deal, yet the above recent deal was unpopular even though it was cheaper and 75% off its regular price. Granted, stainless steel was the only finish option, but it clearly seems to have been the better bargain.
Probably because it was listed as 75% off. No way is this faucet worth $577. It's comparable to faucets half that price or less.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
1785 posts
2621 upvotes
My father in law installed this in his new kitchen island and I thought at first it looked like a bar faucet - arc is only 14in high, spout is skinny, the base and pull-down is small. In my opinion it looks underwhelming and faucets are a focal point of a modern kitchen and more so for an island. Just my 2 cents.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6912 posts
7487 upvotes
BC
tew wrote: Probably because it was listed as 75% off. No way is this faucet worth $577. It's comparable to faucets half that price or less.
As I mentioned in the previous thread, I am clueless with faucets and agree it does seem excessively priced, but it is around $577 everywhere it is sold so there must be something about it that makes it more special than most others.

EDIT: looking at the Moen website, it seems to have a feature called power boost to increase water flow and also a spot resistant finish which the Adler does not. Seems like nicer styling too, but those things don't seem to warrant the premium pricing alone. Hopefully the internals are better quality as well.
Last edited by SizzleChest on Jan 30th, 2023 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2014
4941 posts
5712 upvotes
ca_gascon wrote: My father in law installed this in his new kitchen island and I thought at first it looked like a bar faucet - arc is only 14in high, spout is skinny, the base and pull-down is small. In my opinion it looks underwhelming and faucets are a focal point of a modern kitchen and more so for an island. Just my 2 cents.
Depends on where your kitchen sink is located. I spent $750 for a faucet in my previous home. It was discount $400. I ended up selling the home and it didn't make any difference when the homes were selling like hotcakes. If I paid $250 for the faucet, I would have saved myself $500 in my pocket. Face With Tears Of Joy

Whenever you sell, the buyer usually renovates and changes things anyways.
Apr 21, 2012
385 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
I had a Moen tap years ago in a condo, it constantly leaked and felt cheap ( it was a replacement for the builder choice), yes parts backup was good, but it needed to be, as it didn't last long.
I would never have another.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2003
3092 posts
3327 upvotes

Just bad luck, that was a great deal
Jun 13, 2020
21 posts
5 upvotes
Bought two weeks ago for $199 plus tax. Would they offer the difference for a price match from Lowe's?
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2396 posts
1538 upvotes

I agree with you whole heartedly. I think it is about timing and may be in this post, there is something called "price match" which motivates RFDers more where as the ohter deal is boring e.g., no matching :)
Not only this deal but seen from other deals as well
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2396 posts
1538 upvotes
aseikin403 wrote: As long as you're the original purchaser. So just tell them you are and didn't keep your receipts.

SIncerely, so annoyed by this policy.
It is true. They will ask if you are the original owner and have the receipt. you (I) just said yes but no receipt. They will say it is ok. If anything you said you have pics to back it up. You need to give them the model. (FYI. in my case its an old model, I had no clue. So on their website, you can upload a pic of your faucet and it would tell the model: https://www.moen.com/customer-support/faucet-finder

I received the parts as promised but I guess it is better if they send a new one instead. Don't know how to make it happen. Someone tells me that if you bring it to the store where you bought it, the store may give you the new one provided that faucet is indeed non-functioning.

They also gave a coupon that is up to 75% off. Trust me the price even with coupon is nothing spectacular e.g. this adler on their website with coupon is $179 for chrome.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2006
2759 posts
131 upvotes
ca_gascon wrote: My father in law installed this in his new kitchen island and I thought at first it looked like a bar faucet - arc is only 14in high, spout is skinny, the base and pull-down is small. In my opinion it looks underwhelming and faucets are a focal point of a modern kitchen and more so for an island. Just my 2 cents.
I would agree with this. Bought this faucet with the intent to eventually install in the basement and temporarily use in the kitchen. It's on the small side but it's an overall great faucet.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3109 posts
3200 upvotes

You know we're a moody bunch that loves a doubled standard!

I agree with you.
No politics in sigs - mods
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2017
1579 posts
2117 upvotes
Toronto
bugeyedbrit wrote: I had a Moen tap years ago in a condo, it constantly leaked and felt cheap ( it was a replacement for the builder choice), yes parts backup was good, but it needed to be, as it didn't last long.
I would never have another.
It's unfortunate but leaks can happen. For example, I got a Moen shower head where the hose was leaking only 7 months later, I went to Canadian tire for an exchange (within 1 yr exchange service). Another 7 months later it leaked again and I had to contact Moen but they were quick to ship out a new hose for free in as little as a few days. They didn't even need to check my receipt!

I also own this Moen Adler faucet for 1.5 yrs now and there's been no issues. In addition, I purchased a Delta washroom faucet 1.5 yrs ago and the lever has become loose even after I tried to tighten the screw.

These days all brands will have their issues just make sure there's a lifetime warranty so you can get parts swapped out.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2007
1159 posts
884 upvotes
van

Same reason a post about $0.50 off a tub of yogurt gets 90+ upvotes.
Who knows how these posts work Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16313 posts
7942 upvotes

The downvotes were probably for the outrageous regular price and the fact it went out of stock quickly.

I installed a Moen recently and the process was quite simple, but I can already tell it's going to develop problems in a couple years since some of the parts seem cheap. The lifetime warranty is obviously helpful, but I wish companies made longer lasting products to cut down on waste. My guess is that the word of mouth is worth the cost of shipping out replacement parts.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)