Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Napoleon BBQ 365 2 burner $300 natural gas ymmv?

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2021 4:40 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Dec 26, 2007
626 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] Napoleon BBQ 365 2 burner $300 natural gas ymmv?

I just picked up this 2 burner natural gas Napoleon bbq from home depot at dufferin and Steele. It was regular 699, marked down to 599 and again down to 300 dollars! Would have loved a 3 or 4 burner, but that price was too good to turn down. They had one more on the floor at the entrance.
Last edited by nihilist07 on Aug 27th, 2021 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
In the market for a new grill? RFD Reviews has a roundup of the best barbecues!
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 7, 2004
7856 posts
4655 upvotes
West GTEH!
nihilist07 wrote: I just picked up this 2 burner natural gas Napoleon bbq from home depot at dufferin and Steele. It was regular 699, marked down to 599 and again down to 300 dollars! Would have loved a 3 or 4 burner, but that price was too good to turn down. They had one more on the floor at the entrance.
YMMV? Please put this in your Title.
At my local HD still shows Reg. price $699.
Managers Special price at OP's HD location only?
😎
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
11272 posts
4642 upvotes
Webhead wrote: YMMV? Please put this in your Title.
At my local HD still shows Reg. price $699.
Managers Special price at OP's HD location only?
Even in the store OP bought it from, shows $699 including all other stores. Possibly pricing hasn't been updated.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Dec 26, 2007
626 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
bobcat99 wrote: Even in the store OP bought it from, shows $699 including all other stores. Possibly pricing hasn't been updated.
Sorry. It was yellow tagged clearance. Shelf ticket still said 699, but was yellow tagged for 300$ due to slow moving
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 20, 2005
1716 posts
519 upvotes
Toronto
Holy cow, thanks! Picked up the last one tagged at $300. There was another one there but at $599. Another couple picked up a RXT 425 for $500.

Also noticed a Genesis II E-335 LP for $899.

I also went to Markham North originally and they were marked down to $599 only.
Jr. Member
Sep 5, 2014
175 posts
144 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Do you mind showing the receipt. Going to try to price match

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)