Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Panasonic 1.6 cu.ft. Stainless Microwave - Cyclonic Wave Inverter $224.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 11:20 am
[OP]
Apr 8, 2009
258 posts
250 upvotes
Edmonton, AB

[Home Depot] Panasonic 1.6 cu.ft. Stainless Microwave - Cyclonic Wave Inverter $224.99

I was in the market for a new microwave. Hope some of you find this hot!

Canadian Tire has the Panasonic 1.6 cu.ft. Stainless Steel Microwave with Cyclonic Wave Inverter® Technology on sale for $249.99 from $299.99.

Home Depot still has the same microwave listed for $298. Price match for $224.99 pre-tax.
4 replies
Mar 31, 2013
185 posts
92 upvotes
Sherwood Park
Is a good microwave and deal? I need a microwave and need to know why a 2xx.xx microwave is better then a 130ish dollar microwave on clearance.

Edit: bad english
Mar 21, 2010
429 posts
89 upvotes
That's not a bad deal. I did a price match last year and got it for the same price. I found the heating to be a lot more even compared to the non-cyclonic ones.
Feb 26, 2010
343 posts
116 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP! I price matched with home depot for the price you stated. Was pretty easy but the shipping fee was a fight. The product page states this product is eligible for free parcel shipping but they were refusing to honor that and when you check out its a $30 charge. Had to jump thru hoops but if you fight theyll cave and cover the shipping fee. I dont see why its a problem if the webpage says its free, but thats home depot for ya. However, whats interesting is they wont remove the shipping, they will just reduce the item cost by the equivalent shipping charge. I presume this is so if you return it you lose the shipping fee.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
8950 posts
2852 upvotes
armadaone wrote: Is a good microwave and deal? I need a microwave and need to know why a 2xx.xx microwave is better then a 130ish dollar microwave on clearance.

Edit: bad english
Discomfort is your friend