Expired Hot Deals

Home Depot

Park Royal Mall, West Vancouver only? Ryobi RY40530CAN Brushless Chainsaw kit $248, P2008BTLVNM trimmer $38.40

[OP]
Jul 21, 2009
789 posts
1319 upvotes

[Home Depot] Park Royal Mall, West Vancouver only? Ryobi RY40530CAN Brushless Chainsaw kit $248, P2008BTLVNM trimmer $38.40

I found these Ryobi items marked down at the Park Royal Mall, West Vancouver BC location. Pricing appears to be limited to this location, so YMMV at other stores.

Ryobi 40V 14-inch Brushless Chainsaw with Battery/Charger model RY40530CAN 248.00
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001215707

Marked as slow moving as the reason on the yellow tag. Tool only price on website is 248.00, but this yellow tagged package includes a 4Ah battery and a charger for the same price. Link to Ryobi RY40530CAN with battery/charger @ $348.

Ryobi 18V ONE+ Lithium-Ion Cordless Electric String Trimmer/Edger (tool only) model P2008BTLVNM $38.40
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=hd&sku=1001024612

Regular price $98. You'll need to buy a battery and charger for this one.

Rescu Disinfectant Cleaner 3.78L bottle $1.50

Regular price $8.99. Unable to find link for this one. This was also a slow moving item.
Images
  • a.jpg
  • b.jpg
  • c.jpg
8 replies
Jun 2, 2011
585 posts
538 upvotes
I misread the title as it being a $40 marked down chainsaw, and was all pumped to buy one. I live in a condo high-rise..
Jan 16, 2012
55 posts
28 upvotes
NORTH YORK
powderskull wrote: I misread the title as it being a $40 marked down chainsaw, and was all pumped to buy one. I live in a condo high-rise..
Face With Tears Of Joy hahaha that's hilarious
Jan 2, 2009
169 posts
46 upvotes
Vancouver
Damn would love the trimmer but driving to West Van in our current situation(Yes, Vancouver comes to a standstill with any measureable amount of snow 🤣)
Apr 28, 2008
270 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
alenalen wrote: Face With Tears Of Joy hahaha that's hilarious
You never know if you need to cut down some 35 feet trees yo
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2012
1702 posts
1826 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
OnFiYa wrote: You never know if you need to cut down some 35 feet trees yo
"No, officer, I have no idea how that treetop fell down."

"Well, Powderskull, it looks as if it were cut by a chainsaw at the same height as your balcony."

"That's crazy." (hastily closes RfD browser tabs) "Why would I have a chainsaw if I live in a condominium?"
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3703 posts
1815 upvotes
Vancouver
tvisforme wrote: "No, officer, I have no idea how that treetop fell down."

"Well, Powderskull, it looks as if it were cut by a chainsaw at the same height as your balcony."

"That's crazy." (hastily closes RfD browser tabs) "Why would I have a chainsaw if I live in a condominium?"
Hey the increase in property value from improved views will more than offset any fines they'd levy. Heck, it might even offset a bit of jailtime if your hourly equivalent isn't that high. Face With Tears Of Joy

Seriously, though, they really do need to revisit the fines and deterrents. House prices are so crazy people see it as just a line-item cost.
Nov 28, 2010
200 posts
130 upvotes
Captainsave26 wrote: Damn would love the trimmer but driving to West Van in our current situation(Yes, Vancouver comes to a standstill with any measureable amount of snow 🤣)
Order online and pick up in store, gives you two days. Plus Hwy 1 was a dream to drive today. No traffic and all clear of any snow/ice.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12099 posts
3420 upvotes
Family member picked up one of the chainsaws a couple of weeks back for even less, want to say around $109... was the only one there unfortunately.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.