Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] Pledge Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner - Citrus 470ml $0.26 in store only

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2019 12:26 pm
[OP]
Jul 26, 2019
4 posts
25 upvotes

[Home Depot] Pledge Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner - Citrus 470ml $0.26 in store only

I was browsing and came across this deal at Home Depot. Pledge Multi-Surface Everyday Cleaner 470ml for $0.26 in store. It's in a blue spray bottle and it was a bit hard to find as it's in a smaller bottle than other products. Original price rang in as $5.98.

Check the stores around you to see if are any in stock. I went today and was able to successfully buy them for the price but you will need to show a screenshot of the price online as they must manually adjust it at the till. Enjoy!

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/pledge ... 1000108682
14 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3113 posts
2166 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
Tummers wrote:
Jul 28th, 2019 1:50 pm
this website's great
Seafish is the author, give him a thumbs up if you see him
shorter of breath and one day closer to death
[OP]
Jul 26, 2019
4 posts
25 upvotes
Hi everyone,
After some exploring today I was able to price match at Canadian tire and Lowes (both stores sell this specific product) and many Home Depot locations still have stock.

Thank you for the stock tracking site, I always forget about it!
Jun 13, 2017
18 posts
2 upvotes
Bought a bunch, Brampton Trinity Commons refused went to Mississauga and they adjusted the price quickly

Thanks OP
Oct 27, 2017
298 posts
178 upvotes
Even though stock listed, couldn't see it on the shelf at Red Maple Richmond Hill location. And wondering if the guy already in the aisle when I got there was looking for it also. Hole for the Tilex but no spot on the shelf for this product.
Mar 14, 2009
64 posts
1 upvote
Kitchener
Thanks OP! Picked up the last 5 from Kitchener Sunrise location
Feb 21, 2018
102 posts
75 upvotes
Got 10 bottles. Perfect since I just moved into a new home! Thanks!
Got that Zoomer plan finally!
May 24, 2007
439 posts
418 upvotes
Kelowna
Life hack. If you have squeaky hinges, spray some regular Pledge polish (not this stuff) on the hinges on both sides, open and close the doors a few times and then wipe the area clean around them. Did this on all my doors 2 years ago and they're still silent.
Nov 1, 2003
862 posts
170 upvotes
LadyDeal wrote:
Jul 28th, 2019 2:15 pm
Hi everyone,
After some exploring today I was able to price match at Canadian tire and Lowes (both stores sell this specific product) and many Home Depot locations still have stock.

Thank you for the stock tracking site, I always forget about it!
I didn't know Canadian Tire and Lowes pricematch!
[OP]
Jul 26, 2019
4 posts
25 upvotes
Luckily they do, there's so much competition that all major companies seem to be moving towards "price match guarantee" policies. At both locations you just need to goto their customer service desk with the product and proof (they Google to verify it) then off you go with your deals. :]
Jun 24, 2019
107 posts
248 upvotes
Guelph
Grabbed a bunch today. The Home Depot I went to honoured it pretty quickly. Nice find.
~ Tummers!
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
3761 posts
1961 upvotes
Back to regular price on the net for my local stores