Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

[PM]Milwaukee M12 FUEL Driver + Hammer Drill ($224)

• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2021 12:10 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10426 posts
11109 upvotes
Toronto

[Home Depot] [PM]Milwaukee M12 FUEL Driver + Hammer Drill ($224)

This M12 Combo: Milwaukee Tool M12 FUEL 12V Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Hammer Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit (2-Tool)
From Home Depot.
Comes with: Driver, Hammer Drill, Redlithium 2.0 battery, XC4.0 battery, charger, and carrying case.

Pricematch with TEGS Tools
Milwaukee 2598-22 M12 Driver/HammerDrill Combo

Total Price after PM: $224 at Home Depot Webchat

Great set of tools enough to do everything a homeowner needs.
13 replies
Dec 12, 2018
289 posts
382 upvotes
Good find, OP

You could probably also get the PM if you called your local ON store if web chat does not work / takes too long.

I usually get it thru the PRO desk.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4480 posts
8702 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
OP you should have "ON only" in your title as no one else could get this deal
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7640 posts
1578 upvotes
Toronto
raskal wrote: OP you should have "ON only" in your title as no one else could get this deal
The Tegs site says "Free shipping across Canada". Does that not qualify it for PM?
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 1, 2012
10426 posts
11109 upvotes
Toronto
raskal wrote: OP you should have "ON only" in your title as no one else could get this deal
TEGS ships free all over Canada. This is PM-able in all provinces.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5344 posts
7194 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Great price. Was a fan of M18 stuff.
M18 Too heavy

Slowly switching over to Fuel M12. So compact and light and packs so much Power.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2006
1993 posts
354 upvotes
Mississauga
Does the hammer have a regular drive function ?

Wondering if you really need both impact driver and hammer drill for occasional DIY ?
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2009
2213 posts
663 upvotes
Nova Scotia
Are batteries with non fuel m12 drill/drive combo kit a few years ago compatible also? Likely will be fine with the included batteries

Edit: oos on teg?
Dec 16, 2015
202 posts
233 upvotes
Sundre, AB
chilli604 wrote: Great price. Was a fan of M18 stuff.
M18 Too heavy

Slowly switching over to Fuel M12. So compact and light and packs so much Power.
Do you use them for work regularly or home projects? I'm about to invest into the Milwaukee family and was leaning towards the m18. Industrial work.
Dec 16, 2015
202 posts
233 upvotes
Sundre, AB
krypton wrote: Does the hammer have a regular drive function ?

Wondering if you really need both impact driver and hammer drill for occasional DIY ?
Yes and depends. The biggest advantage IMO is having the drill with a pilot bit and the impact with the driver bit. Makes things so much faster.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5344 posts
7194 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
AlbertaSparky wrote: Do you use them for work regularly or home projects? I'm about to invest into the Milwaukee family and was leaning towards the m18. Industrial work.
I use my tools for wood frame condos/parkades

A lot of the Journeyman I work with prefer the Fuel M12 over Fuel M18. For its size and power, cost is cheaper. If you need batteries M12 batteries are alot cheaper. Only thing i would keep M18 is the circular saw. I like tons of power when cutting the wood (personal preference)

M18 sawzall is too heavy. Friends use M12 hackzall. It gets the job done.

Stay away from M18 9.0 Batteries. I had mine for 2 years only and baby it and it died! Apparently it a bad battery that Milwaukee is aware of.

Warranty. I'm disappointed with their warranty. I had to pay $100 for my Hammer Drill repair. While others get theirs for Free?!?!?
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2011
1683 posts
1174 upvotes
Toronto
I had my m12 fuel hammer drill and impact driver for many years now, and I used my fuel hackzall to cut boxes all the time. However, I still keep a M18 circular saw.

M12 fuel and non fuel tools are good enough for my hobby, I have built a couple of backyard fences, children backyard Play set and many flower planters, put together Ikea/structube furnitures. It never failed me!

Many laughed that 12V power tools are weak... But they are really naive and dunno how powerful and light weighted M12 fuel are.
IMG_20210427_173235.jpg
krypton wrote: Does the hammer have a regular drive function ?

Yes it has regular drive, drill and hammer function

I use the drill driver to drive screws to delicate material or thin materials (to prevent cracking)
I use the impact driver to drive in long screws into lumber for quick and power.
Dec 23, 2012
151 posts
158 upvotes
L'Ile Perrot
Anikiri wrote: TEGS ships free all over Canada. This is PM-able in all provinces.
Price match yes but no 10% so no deal for $224
Nov 11, 2013
452 posts
127 upvotes
London
It's oos won't be able to pm