• Aug 4th, 2021 9:41 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5749 posts
5322 upvotes
Edmonton

[Home Depot] [Reduced to $40.00] Adwood Modular Garden Bed 48"x48"x12"

Price has now been lowered to $40.00. This was previously $59.98 and was very popular. See previous RFD thread for details.

Home Depot Link

Stock Track

Previous Thread
11 replies
Oct 24, 2005
859 posts
138 upvotes
Oh wow. I still mine unopened. Would they do an adjustment?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5749 posts
5322 upvotes
Edmonton
mchoochoo wrote: Oh wow. I still mine unopened. Would they do an adjustment?
I don't see why not. Home Depot has an extended 180 day return policy right now so I assume they would. Or else you could return it and rebuy it if there's stock.
Dec 8, 2009
820 posts
283 upvotes
absolute junk , bought four and tried one and wobbly and not sturdy returned all and bought 2x6 and built the garden bed super strong. Costco white plastic garden bed is good.
Jan 1, 2021
13 posts
14 upvotes
Good price but horrible/poor quality product. Bought two: built one and returned the other. The joints were poorly made - easily torn apart when you are assembling it.
Feb 27, 2003
651 posts
380 upvotes
Langley
echo_jey wrote: absolute junk , bought four and tried one and wobbly and not sturdy returned all and bought 2x6 and built the garden bed super strong. Costco white plastic garden bed is good.
Can confirm! The Vita white garden beds from Costco are great.. started off with one set when they first came out and have been adding to them over the years.
Xphile. (as in 'X-files aficionado'..so yeah, I guess I am old..)

Land Back.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5199 posts
2172 upvotes
thanks OP, will need to go get a price adjustment.
Jan 4, 2016
229 posts
230 upvotes
Toronto, ON
adamtheman wrote: I don't see why not. Home Depot has an extended 180 day return policy right now so I assume they would. Or else you could return it and rebuy it if there's stock.
I mean, there will be stock because youre going to return and instantly buy it back at the current promo price no? Or do they have to keep it in the back, put it back on the shelf so you can buy it back?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
4922 posts
26040 upvotes
Montreal
POS product. Joints are not big enough to accept dovetail ends, and the first post broke while assembling. Even the store display was broken and split - that should have been my reason for not buying, but the RFD effect kicked in.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2007
1937 posts
510 upvotes
Anybody try adding screws at the joints to make it sturdier? Or any tips to make it less crap?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2017
1596 posts
927 upvotes
Great price bad product.

The metal ones at princess auto seem like a better buy.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2004
2582 posts
1762 upvotes
GTA
UNDFTDss wrote: Anybody try adding screws at the joints to make it sturdier? Or any tips to make it less crap?
No, you can't add screws because the joints would quite likely split if you do. They are quite fragile and I ended up splitting a few. As well, every single one appeared to have been made with a very dull dovetail bit. Under normal circumstances (non-pandemic) I would have returned them but instead just tried to make the best of what I got.