Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] RIDGID 15 Amp Corded 12 inch Dual Bevel Sliding Mitre Saw - $238 - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2020 7:38 am
[OP]
Jun 16, 2019
348 posts
1042 upvotes
west as

[Home Depot] RIDGID 15 Amp Corded 12 inch Dual Bevel Sliding Mitre Saw - $238 - YMMV

Already marked down by $200 at most stores, according to StockTrack (thanks @seafish ) some select locations (Langley, Calgary SE, Stockyards) appear to have this as low as $238. Others at $298. Possible PM opportunities at other locations.

Model # R4221 Store SKU # 1000151486
The RIDGID 15-Amp 12 -Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw can handle any job thrown its way. It features an industry-leading 0-70-degree miter range with 70 degrees to the left and to the right. A dual-bevel design with crown moulding stops enables you to move the saw head instead of the material for added convenience. It boasts a work light to improve the accuracy of the cut for precision and a 15-amp motor that easily handles the toughest of materials.
4000 RPM for powerful performance
Powerful 15 Amp motor - Powers through even the most difficult materials
Built-in-dust collection port works with common 1-1/4 -Inch wet/dry vacuum adapters
Crown stop mounting holes - Compatible with common stops and available RIDGID crown moulding stop (not included)
Positive bevel crown moulding stops at the most common angles; 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 33.9° and 45° left and right
Lifetime Service Agreement: Free parts and service for life with registration
Includes: (1) 12-Inch Dual Bevel Mitre Sae(1) 12-Inch Blade(1) Dust collector
Images
  • mitre.PNG
48 replies
May 1, 2019
181 posts
300 upvotes
Own it. Love it. No complaints, and the warranty service is good. Broke my dust catcher (not that any dust catcher is all that functional anyhow) and they sent me one free of charge. You do need to register it, though.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2793 posts
1277 upvotes
West Coast
Wow, great deal if you can get it for that price. I don't even need one and I'd contemplate upgrading from my Mastercraft for this price.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2905 posts
1649 upvotes
Make sure you test it out right away, don't let it sit around until you need it.

My neighbour took it back twice due to the blade wobble last week. Eventually decided to stick with his mastercraft and just buy a better blade. Not the best, but it worked better than the 2 he tried.

Shame too because he loves the rigid warranty and usually they are solid tools.
Jan 8, 2019
14 posts
7 upvotes
Regina, SK
Does Home Depot typically price match against it's own stores in other areas of the country?
[OP]
Jun 16, 2019
348 posts
1042 upvotes
west as
hunto306 wrote: Does Home Depot typically price match against it's own stores in other areas of the country?
Can depend on who you speak to but they'll often match stores within the same local region (ie. Greater Vancouver / Toronto). Never hurts to ask anyways.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2007
2444 posts
53 upvotes
Stockyards in Toronto has over a dozen in stock as of approximately right now. The sign says $398 or something but it scans in at $238.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
2797 posts
3731 upvotes
Langley, BC
and where was this when i started framing my basement 2 weeks ago!

:P
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2013
1857 posts
1347 upvotes
Montreal
hunto306 wrote: Does Home Depot typically price match against it's own stores in other areas of the country?
Always had difficulty at Vaudreuil and Pointe Claire so I don't recommend these store to do so.
Jul 30, 2018
46 posts
20 upvotes
Got Mine
Thanks OP

Only two left on the floor at the Stockyards now and another one on hold at customer service, for another RFD'r no doubt.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
6878 posts
1011 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: I think you're still in the return policy or buy the new one and use the old receipt to return with the brand new one. Not sure if there is unique serial # on the receipt or not.
No serial nos. on HD receipts.
Jun 1, 2007
218 posts
34 upvotes
Awesome deal! I found the last one at my store and had them price match. There is still some at stockyards! I have one on hold but will call and release it.