Expired Hot Deals

[Home Depot] RIDGID 18-Volt X4 Cordless Jig Saw - $61.60 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2019 10:42 am
[OP]
Dec 18, 2016
4 posts
22 upvotes

[Home Depot] RIDGID 18-Volt X4 Cordless Jig Saw - $61.60 (YMMV)

Was at Home Depot Ancaster after another RFD deal and saw the Ridgid Cordless Jig Saw for regular price of $61.60. They didn't have any stock so I looked up where the closest Home Depot was that had stock. I traveled over to Oakville Trafalgar Square location and they had it listed for more then the website price at $164.00. I told them I wanted to to price match against Ancaster Home Depot but they kept telling me they don't match clearance items. I insisted it wasn't clearance and was regular price and to call Ancaster Home Depot to confirm. They kept looking at my price photo and finally confirmed in their computer system that it was regular price and the Manager allowed the price match. This is worth it if you are in the market for a cordless Jigsaw and already invested in the Ridgid batteries. YMMV but I'm posting the Ancaster shelf tag and my receipt to price match it with. Good luck!
Price.jpg
Receipt.png
Last edited by ForumHunter on Feb 19th, 2019 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1041 posts
909 upvotes
MARKHAM
nice deal. OP thanked.
RFD Score:
Koodo $40/6GB PM migration plan;
Public Mobile $15 unlimited incoming call;
3GB LTE data monthly plan $15 - Fido;
Iphone 6s outright $22 - Koodo.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2581 posts
1115 upvotes
West Coast
Worth a shot, thanks OP.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Dec 30, 2006
552 posts
232 upvotes
Toronto
Wow. Ancaster store gets all the good deals. Not even gonna pretend I'm not jealous.
Nov 20, 2008
266 posts
39 upvotes
Amazing! Just picked one up at Oakville Bristol Circle. The tools guy was super helpful as was the manager who approved the PM. Said he wouldn’t normally approve this as the tool is on clearance in Ancaster. Online stock shows 0, but there’s at least one more in this store on the shelf with the rest of the Ridgid tools.
[OP]
Dec 18, 2016
4 posts
22 upvotes
msprnt wrote:
Feb 20th, 2019 12:35 pm
Amazing! Just picked one up at Oakville Bristol Circle. The tools guy was super helpful as was the manager who approved the PM. Said he wouldn’t normally approve this as the tool is on clearance in Ancaster. Online stock shows 0, but there’s at least one more in this store on the shelf with the rest of the Ridgid tools.
Great, glad you got the deal. I don't know about your experience but polite persistence was key.
Nov 20, 2008
266 posts
39 upvotes
yes, thanks OP! it's probably in the buyer's interest to be polite and not pushy. I generally never NEED to buy tools, so if I can't get the deal on it, I'm fine letting the PM fail. I also don't go around PM-ing things I couldn't foresee a use for. However, since getting the ridgid x4 drill & impact set that went to $60, I am now firmly in the ridgid ecosystem - sorta hoping for a LSA replacement to x5. Will make use of these tools when I build/extend my balcony into a deck this year!

(anyone know of good people in the GTA who will dig only a few post holes? i'm talking 2-3 holes max. willing to pay them to put the actual posts up too.)
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2001
3150 posts
462 upvotes
GTA
Anyone used this jigsaw? How is it with blowing debris away while cutting?
Aug 15, 2010
46 posts
7 upvotes
Markham
No luck markham east at the castlemore location, rep at service desk saids since it's not within the district their pricing stands
Aug 30, 2018
15 posts
23 upvotes
Well all the sweet ancaster deals are gone. Full prices on all tools. Router back to 257 also.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2581 posts
1115 upvotes
West Coast
Went by the Shelbourne store looking for something else and noticed they had pulled two of these down from the rafters. Showed them the receipt and sticker but didn't get anywhere.

They called Ancaster and were told it was never that price and my store manager mentioned someone likely went in and changed the sticker on the shelf. Apparently there are "professionals" who fraudulently make their own labels and post them. Seems a little much, but the end result was no price match.

Still 2 there if anyone else wants to try. If you get it, buy both and I'll buy the other from you lol.

Cheers
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers