Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

RIDGID 18V Cordless High Pressure Inflator with Digital Gauge (Tool-Only) (24% off @ $59.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 25th, 2022 4:39 pm
Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
416Tom wrote: Been looking for the motomaster $99 inflator to go on sale. Having said that this looks appealing since I do own several Ridgid products already. Anyone owned or used this? Love to hear feedback asides from HD reviews. Who knows who writes them.
I've had one since late December; I'm a big fan. Turning the dial and having it auto inflate to your chosen spec is great. It fairly loud as expected, but it's lightweight and handy to have around. I nearly filled 4x dead flat SUV tires on a single charged 2a battery... It got to about 25psi on the last tire before it died.

It also plugs into your car via 12v which is a bonus alternative.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2007
1492 posts
1623 upvotes
Kingston
Kerber0s wrote: Quick question, can this be used to inflate other things such as inflatable beds, or pool stuffs? I couldn't find that information.
Yes, the nozzle is a quick lock type and you can use any accessory with it... ie. needle for sports balls, open funnel for pool toys, etc. Inflatable bed would take a while though I imagine!
Jan 16, 2007
66 posts
56 upvotes
Waterloo
Just cause I need one for the road. Thx gamEr
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
1102 posts
282 upvotes
Vancouver
headhunt3r wrote: None nearby in GVRD :(
i haven't seen available at all. been waiting since launch. BC gets the short end of the stick.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6946 posts
7520 upvotes
BC
Kerber0s wrote: Quick question, can this be used to inflate other things such as inflatable beds, or pool stuffs? I couldn't find that information.
You can see the fittings in pic #4 on the HD side. As long as you can create a seal between the appropriate fitting and whatever you are trying to inflate, then yes. Some inflatables that require a lot of air have large openings so you might need to get creative to make a seal for them.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Jun 3, 2013
879 posts
1561 upvotes
Toronto
Yes, it comes with the 'basketball' needle adapter, as with as a blower adapter for dusting, air mattresses, what not; though I'm not sure how effective it would be.
Dec 12, 2006
157 posts
114 upvotes
Vancouver
Unfortunately OOS for all GVR Home Depots... Would've like to pick one up! Upvoted anyways, thanks OP!
Jan 6, 2013
72 posts
133 upvotes
Montreal, Qc
MaDgamEr wrote: Yes, the nozzle is a quick lock type and you can use any accessory with it... ie. needle for sports balls, open funnel for pool toys, etc. Inflatable bed would take a while though I imagine!
Cool thanks!
I find the pool toys are very annoying to inflate. I'll take this over manually blowing into it!
Mar 13, 2006
186 posts
172 upvotes
Also confirming that this worked with purchasing online and pick up at Stockyards.

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
3164 posts
3358 upvotes
57330 downvotes
Theres only like 20 or so in the GTA... I wonder how many of us will get cancellation emails.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
Kerber0s wrote: Cool thanks!
I find the pool toys are very annoying to inflate. I'll take this over manually blowing into it!
I'm on the Ridgid ecosystem but I found the Ryobi version of this that also deflates is amazing for larger inflatables like pool toys.
No politics in sigs - mods
Jul 2, 2011
285 posts
173 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Just confirmed it works at the Pickering store as well. Three left in stock there ATM so GO! (buy now, think later)
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2018
1116 posts
1618 upvotes
Ontario
Thanks. Another tool to add to the collection. May keep this in the car.

RFDers sure have some nice tools.
Jan 2, 2012
293 posts
549 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
I bought one in January for full price. Can I return it back? and buy a new one? I have thrown away the box. :(
Jul 4, 2018
957 posts
822 upvotes
Lools good but damn battery is so expensive. Hoping for a ryobi day deal to get their inflator and battery
Put some resphek on my name!
Sep 17, 2015
154 posts
345 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
submitted the order discount didnt show? whats the deal?
Nov 17, 2009
108 posts
105 upvotes
Website crashed while submitting the order but got email confirmation with the lower price. Will see how it goes, thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6946 posts
7520 upvotes
BC
Unresphek wrote: Lools good but damn battery is so expensive. Hoping for a ryobi day deal to get their inflator and battery
There aren't many tools out there that justify the cost of purchasing a separate battery. When you have several tools that can be used with the same battery, the battery cost is much easier to justify and often comes as part of a kit with many tools which usually equates to a better deal than buying the battery by itself.
Last edited by SizzleChest on May 14th, 2021 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.