Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Home Depot

RIDGID 18V Cordless High Pressure Inflator with Digital Gauge (Tool-Only) $55.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2022 12:26 pm
Nov 7, 2005
807 posts
749 upvotes
Winnipeg
I just used this yesterday, to top up my 4 tires as I switched to my winter tires. It worked so well, that I'm debating not replacing my full size compressor that died this fall. Now that I have a ridgid impact wrench, I don't see a lot of need after using this.
Sep 16, 2013
254 posts
520 upvotes
Calgary
Ah riiight...,I was changing the store when trying to add to cart. Thanks for that.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
Anyone else getting an error after adding to cart and attempting to enter checkout?
springrain wrote: Change your local store to Duncan, or 7272. free shipping. 202 online stock.
Where does it show the remaining online stock?
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Dec 26, 2015
881 posts
736 upvotes
Manitoba
SizzleChest wrote: Anyone else getting an error after adding to cart and attempting to enter checkout?

I think you just type in an absurd number to order and it'll tell you how many are left
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
Veeshmack wrote: I think you just type in an absurd number to order and it'll tell you how many are left
Same way at Costco.ca, but I didn't see how to manually enter an amount. Just realized if you choose 10+ from the drop down box, you can then enter 999 and it will tell you how many are remaining.

108 left as of now.
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Dec 17, 2009
341 posts
151 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: Anyone else getting an error after adding to cart and attempting to enter checkout?

I got an error when going through PayPal...I disabled my ad blocker on the home Depot page then refreshed the page then did the checkout and I got the purchase confirmation...
Last edited by Nitecrawller on Nov 6th, 2022 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 31, 2020
28 posts
76 upvotes
Got one. Don't need it. Thanks OP.

Don't forget Rakuten.
Last edited by JerJer8 on Nov 6th, 2022 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2010
1096 posts
1354 upvotes
Canada
Shows OOS for me when switching stores.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
Exodus1989 wrote: Showing $82.04 for me
Read the OP, specifically the part in bold.
PannTher wrote: Shows OOS for me when switching stores.
You can still order and get free shipping. Last time I did this store switch trick, the item was shipped from my local store and I received it the next day.
Dec 12, 2006
157 posts
114 upvotes
Vancouver
I was getting the same, but once I changed the store pick up location to store 7272 (Duncan), I was able to checkout with free shipping to my address at OP's price.
Mar 8, 2010
572 posts
472 upvotes
Foothills
I have one of these for about 18 months.
The only word(s) of caution:
  1. Inflation gauge is imprecise and inconsistent. I would recommend that you check your tyre pressure with a separate gauge following inflation. Variance has been 5-7lbs
  2. Compressor is very loud if you are using inside (garage).

Other than that: functional and the LSA is a bonus
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2003
1016 posts
458 upvotes
Thanks OP.

Any suggestions on batteries?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7524 upvotes
BC
targa88 wrote: I have one of these for about 18 months.
The only word(s) of caution:
  1. Inflation gauge is imprecise and inconsistent. I would recommend that you check your tyre pressure with a separate gauge following inflation. Variance has been 5-7lbs
  2. Compressor is very loud if you are using inside (garage).

Other than that: functional and the LSA is a bonus
Agreed on the noise. I think all small inflators of this type are loud though. I haven't noticed the gauge issues, but I will keep a closer eye on it from now on.

It mentions in the instructions that it is recommended that the inflator not be used more than 5 minutes at a time and to allow it to cool for 5 minutes before using again. Also, to avoid draining the vehicle's battery, most 12V inflators recommend to only use them while the vehicle is running.
Mar 19, 2008
643 posts
737 upvotes
Well that was a lot of work. Kept getting an error on the laptop, even with the ad blockers disabled. I ended up being able to purchase it on my tablet. Topcashback gives 2.1% on Home Depot Canada for those who use it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)