Hot Deals

Home Depot

RIDGID 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit (5-Tool) w/ (2) 4.0 Ah Batteries, 18V Charger & Contractor's Bag $179

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2021 7:43 am
[OP]
Nov 7, 2011
124 posts
82 upvotes
AGASSIZ

[Home Depot] RIDGID 18V Lithium-Ion Cordless Combo Kit (5-Tool) w/ (2) 4.0 Ah Batteries, 18V Charger & Contractor's Bag $179

Five tool 18V Combo kit with 7 1/4 inch circular saw, sawzall, hammer drill, impact driver, led light two 4 amp batteries, charger, large contracters bag.
Regular $399 in store price $179
Lifetime warranty, limited stock found in Chilliwack store.
38 replies
Jul 4, 2020
43 posts
24 upvotes
Very limited stock was available in morning in Brampton and Oakville, mostly gone by now.
Jul 22, 2015
645 posts
1193 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Extreme YMMV for this price.

Most store that have stock still scan at the $399 price.
Mar 15, 2013
708 posts
377 upvotes
Fredericton
Yes on clearance for $399, some stores $299, one guy’s store could not find it so manager gave him $79 off so $220 and by fluke when I used the $220 receipt the manager and cashier person rang in price match as price beat. $178 yes better if not use this receipt and hope for the best…
Images
  • 62A26DA7-4AEC-4A39-92BE-8BCD7B1E210E.png
Oct 1, 2012
196 posts
138 upvotes
GVR
Not brushless technology on this set
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3302 posts
1887 upvotes
West Coast
I can't seem to load it on stocktrack.ca via my phone. Anyone able to do so? Thanks in advance.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2003
1031 posts
446 upvotes
GTA
kejongliu wrote: Not brushless technology on this set
Brushless or not, you get lifetime replacements with Ridgid if you are concerned about reliability. It might be a little bit less powerful than the brushless variant but you can't go wrong at this price. Pretty sure those 2x 4Ah batteries alone are close to this sale price.
Jul 15, 2021
6 posts
11 upvotes
jimmyzaas wrote: Brushless or not, you get lifetime replacements with Ridgid if you are concerned about reliability. It might be a little bit less powerful than the brushless variant but you can't go wrong at this price. Pretty sure those 2x 4Ah batteries alone are close to this sale price.
Be wary of the LSA - some people seem to say they had a hard time getting that honoured and if they did, it sometimes turns into a very long and tedious process. To be fair, there's a significant number of people who haven't had a problem with the warranty, but personally I wouldn't take the risk of getting gypped.

That being said, even without free replacements for life and just with the whatever the actual warranty is on Ridgid, it's a solid price.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
2485 posts
1015 upvotes
Burnaby
Grabbed last one in Vancouver but was $298. Scanned at $399.

Note: a few sets on Craigslist of course.

I wonder if i can return and rebuy at $179 in Chilliwack?
Last edited by Psykopathik on Sep 6th, 2021 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4425 posts
3076 upvotes
saulin wrote: It shows at $399
Neither the HD website nor stocktrack show clearance prices.
[OP]
Nov 7, 2011
124 posts
82 upvotes
AGASSIZ
From what I see here it certainly appears the the stores are setting their own clearance prices based on stock on hand.
Also I noticed that the store I made my purchaseat was not putting them all out at once.
When I came across it at the end of the isle clearance rack there was only one box,
So I took the last one, but before I left the store there were two more on the shelf.
I asked if they had a bunch of them and all they said was they had limited stock.
[OP]
Nov 7, 2011
124 posts
82 upvotes
AGASSIZ
Psykopathik wrote: Grabbed last one in Vancouver but was $298. Scanned at $399.

Note: a few sets on Craigslist of course.

I wonder if i can return and rebuy at $179 in Chilliwack?
Try calling the Burnaby store and see if they will match the Chilliwack price, if not call Chilliwack ask if they still have any and if so ask for a hold, while you return the one to burnaby.
Nothing to lose and maybe a hundred bucks to gain.
[OP]
Nov 7, 2011
124 posts
82 upvotes
AGASSIZ
SizzleChest wrote: Neither the HD website nor stocktrack show clearance prices.
Deal isnt online, pricing seems to be set by individual stores.
Sep 28, 2009
230 posts
128 upvotes
bought the last one at Milton yesterday night with price match to Oakville Burloak store.
Jan 24, 2006
155 posts
35 upvotes
If anyone price matched it today, are you able to send a picture of the receipt?
Oct 19, 2013
77 posts
65 upvotes
Montréal, QC
andruxag wrote: Be wary of the LSA - some people seem to say they had a hard time getting that honoured and if they did, it sometimes turns into a very long and tedious process. To be fair, there's a significant number of people who haven't had a problem with the warranty, but personally I wouldn't take the risk of getting gypped.

That being said, even without free replacements for life and just with the whatever the actual warranty is on Ridgid, it's a solid price.
Used the LSA a few times, with no problems. Battery was just a matter of a test and they gave me a new from the backstore. Absolutely destroyed the gears on a reciprocating saw, took it in the approved repair shop (5 minute car ride), got it back 10 days later. Talking with the repair guy, he mentioned to be sure to have all accessories and parts if asking for repairs under LSA, especially bigger items like table saws. Of course, living in or near urban areas probably helps getting an approved repair shop close by